*****Official Rangers v Motherwell Match Thread*****

Just do not see us scoring at all

If I was to call it now I’d say 2-0 full time

Simply have to prove me wrong. Have to. This seasons fucked if we lose two on the trot because it’s this infectious losers mentality that sneaks in every single fucking year and there’s a generation of younger shitebag fans that just accept it

Just now, King Jela said:

This sums Gerrard up. Our 4-3-3 works with Morelos up front, now fair enough, individually he's been rotten but for whatever reason the team works better when he's in it. When Morelos is out, the system doesn't work. So what do we do? Change the system, tactics, personel? Nope. Just use the same and hope for the best.

Yet posters on here were happy to accept the 2 game ban very, very willingly.

Management thought they could do the job without him.

Overconfident fucks. 

54 minutes ago, tm91 said:

I'll try not to. That Astro's Playroom is something else!

I let my wee lassie play that as soon as I set the ps5 up. Had to wait 3 bloody hours for a game of FIFA. Wee shite.

Anyhow, back to the game. We need to go up a gear and take every opportunity to shoot. Can't believe we lost that goal. Shocking defending!

7 minutes ago, 16BlueSherbert90 said:

We had Morelos, but he had his flames put out:( 

Need more than just him imo. Fucking hate this lame shite - this is Rangers ffs. A battling mentality and baws of granite are paramount for this league and too many in this team are lacking those attributes.

2 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

When has that ever happened? 

He will be telling them to be patient and we will pass it sideways until Davis hits it our for a shy or GK. 

The pattern of this game is obvious as fuck. 

it’s a bit reminiscent of last season and where a team cancels out the wing backs. Alfredo not being in the team may actually now be noticed that he worked in the system. Needs to be a plan B 

Motherwell have set up really well and is difficult to break them down. Morelos not amongst the goals but it shows that we miss his contribution with his link up play and movement. 

Lose a cm and get Itten on, work the flanks and get the ball into the box. We can’t play through the middle we are too flat and at high risk of the counter. Need to mix up, go long and concede some possession to draw them out and create space.

This is the potential banana skin now for the title. Next 45 will show if we are capable of winning it. He has to get that through to them at HT

Just now, esquire8 said:

Yet posters on here were happy to accept the 2 game ban very, very willingly.

Management thought they could do the job without him.

Overconfident fucks. 

We have more than enough in the squad to mix it up and beat Motherwell at home imo, easily more than enough and we have to to get anything out the game. I'd be delighted with a draw at this point.