*****Official Rangers v Motherwell Match Thread*****

Just now, Scottywellhousetb said:

Sorry m8 I like you as a poster but I'm not having that coward shite, comfortably won our Europa league group and we are a very good team, calm down 

Means absolutely fuck all. We aren’t going to win the Europa League. Who gives a fuck.

6 minutes ago, the brown brogue said:

Yip I'm sitting here wondering the same thing. The form of our entire squad just seems to drop off a cliff at the same time. Might be accused of being over dramatic here, but this could be a season defining 45 minutes coming up.

They’re decent players, but not up to sustained effort on 4 fronts.

They’ve run themselves ragged until the start of December.

We need to hope they get a second wind.

No apologies. Barisic!! However not alone.

Early goal, they sit in and a bastard to break it down.

Kamara another shrinking violet in these type of games. Gerrard bringing on Aribo for him, but he'll need to toughen up as well. 

Need to up the tempo and better movement second half.

I'm sure we'll turn it around second half.

1 minute ago, bassettger said:

If Gerrard does not win this match his time is up.

I would remove Defoe, introduce Itten, move Roofe deeper and bring Aribo on for Arfield  who is useless against a deep defense.

f

Will you be heading to Ibrox car park to protest? 

Comments on match day are fucking mental at times 😂😂

Just now, AlCapone said:

Good quality analysis from McCann at half time, talks sense and tells us what we can’t see. Carrying the other two token guests.

we can do this, get into them 

Actually think Shelly Kerr does not too badly. Talks as more sense than a number of our expros.

Just now, AlCapone said:

Good quality analysis from McCann at half time, talks sense and tells us what we can’t see. Carrying the other two token guests.

we can do this, get into them 

would love him to have some kind of coaching role at the club, the enthusiasm rips out of the wee man, he's intelligent and very likeable as well

1 minute ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

Sorry m8 I like you as a poster but I'm not having that coward shite, comfortably won our Europa league group and we are a very good team, calm down 

Like I’ve said in March as well. The team to me look like they love the bright lights of Europe but not the nitty gritty of domestic football when it doesn’t go our way.