*****Official Rangers v Motherwell Match Thread*****

59 minutes ago, tannerall said:

Wasn't our first big win after demotion against Motherwell, I'm sure they were top of the league at the time too.

By far the loudest rendition of Fuck the SFA I have ever been part of.  Ibrox was totally buzzing!

Total  GRUY attitude. Was so proud of our support that night. 

35 minutes ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

By far the loudest rendition of Fuck the SFA I have ever been part of.  Ibrox was totally buzzing!

Total  GRUY attitude. Was so proud of our support that night. 

I was working that night, couldn’t get it off, my dad said it was one of the loudest atmospheres he’d heard in years after McCulloch scored

48 minutes ago, Essandoh said:

I was working that night, couldn’t get it off, my dad said it was one of the loudest atmospheres he’d heard in years after McCulloch scored

Was a not bad turnout for a midweek game, I'd guess about 30,000  Sounded as if Ibrox was full though. Electric atmosphere. The wife and I could hardly talk the next day we sang so loud.

It was some buzz doing one of the teams who tried to kill is off. Every single supporter bar none singing and bouncing. Brilliant. 

Defo the best home match I went to in the lower divisions.

Fuck all to what it will be like when we win 55 though. We might be in our houses watching on TV but the whole world will hear us!

3 hours ago, .Williamson. said:

I had actually forgotten what that feeling was for awhile there but Wednesday has brought it all flooding back 

Weds night i was annoyed but by the time i went to bed i was feeling better, looking at the positives etc.

Woke up Thursday morning and it was the first thing on my mind! Felt sick to the pit of my stomach - bit dramtic i know, but i forgot how sore a defeat is in what was a huge game.

Anyways, if we win the League im prepared to forgive them