*****Official Rangers v Motherwell Match Thread*****

First half wasnt good and we were all worried. But it was coming, one way or another. There cannot be only easy wins by 3-4 goals, there are going to be plenty of evenings like this too. And fuck it, thats why we all love football. 

Great subs. Very happy for Itten. If he can stay injury free, Roofe can be massive player for us, and today it looked like him and Itten can click it. Ryan Kent needs time on the bench, being poor for a while with no end product and his crossing is getting worse than usual. The amount of times Davis could have taken a shot and decided to play it wide instead is baffling. Massive 3 points nonetheless. 

And remember - we managed 50 fuckin points and its 19th of December. 

Just now, 16BlueSherbert90 said:

It's a very big struggle at times to believe when you watch the struggle before HT and before Hagi and Aribo came on it was looking pretty dire and reminiscent of last season's issues.

The management get applause for realising they needed to make those changes a lot sooner than they usually do 👍

But you're right, we do need to have that belief...it is coming on though:) 

This season is starting to be a great healer. 

This teams a completely different animal from the last couple of seasons I don't know how posters cannot see it.

8 minutes ago, Valance1690 said:

Hagi over Kent, said it before this game and will say it again

Kent offers us absolutely fuck all & hasnt all season

Kent has to get back to beating players and driving on, how many times did he get past a defender today? 

1 minute ago, Brian Fantana said:

NO SURRENDER!

Just goes to show its not the players that are the bottle merchants. 

I honestly think its nerves as we see how good we can be but we still see posters traumatised from the last few seasons.

12 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

Btw I didn’t want to say it cause it was working for them but 7-3-0 formation is sad as fuck

It really is. Having most of their players in the six yard box is fucking sad.. sometimes it works, however, which absolutely infuriates me.