*****Official Rangers v Motherwell Match Thread*****

1 minute ago, johanhentze said:

Well done to the Management. Very good subs that changed the game. We needed a bit of magic to unlock the defence and Aribo and Hagi did that. Itten dragged people around as well, which game Roofe a bit of space. 82% possession, by the way.

Agreed. Hagi and aribo are the guys you need when there is no space. Arfield needs an area to run into. 

3 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

Motherwell should be embarrassed. That's no way to play the beautiful game.

It's frustrating but I completely understand teams playing that way. They attack us they are likely to ship 5 goals. Would you want to go toe to toe with Barca? We've done that before and Messi has said it's anti football. We got to the Uefa cup final playing defensive football and winning by the odd goal/away goal on the break or by penalties. Need to be realistic and that's the reality of teams coming to Ibrox.

9 minutes ago, Brian Fantana said:

NO SURRENDER!

Just goes to show its not the players that are the bottle merchants. 

I accept it and I will be a bottle merchant until we win a trophy. 

12 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Belief will come back in this team if they prove they can dig out a result like that or even better just perform like they had done previously.

To be fair, we have lost one match. It is hardly a huge lack of belief.

Thanks Christ our fans aren’t in the stadium if this is how we are reacting to losing a goal in a match! 🙂

6 minutes ago, tm91 said:

Roofe showcased just how important he'll be this season as a key player who will deliver in the big moments, and Itten proved he can be a gamechanger - but major kudos to Hagi, as well. We looked a lot more dangerous and purposeful once he came on. He stretched them and was always looking for the pass forward when we'd spent the game playing the safe passes. Aribo also battled his way into the game and had a well-deserved assist.

Roofe and the subs deserve massive praise.

I'd love to know his running stats he's everywhere at times can see why Gerrard got him in.

1 minute ago, sausagetrunks said:

he was the best player in Scotland at the start if the season.

In who's eyes?

He's a show boat at the best of times & has zero end product

Hes offered us nothing that another player wouldn't for a long long time now but seems to be immune from being dropped

Not saying he needs punted but a spell on the bench might do him good

3 minutes ago, JimmyCR1 said:

All the cunts on here at half time who had conceded the title and were slating our players can fuck off. Was embarrassing some of the stuff I was reading in here at half time.

Can never read these threads.

This site has some amount of cunts on the spectrum