*****Official Rangers v Motherwell Match Thread*****

Bronzy

8 minutes ago, BlueThunder said:

To be fair, we have lost one match. It is hardly a huge lack of belief.

Thanks Christ our fans aren’t in the stadium if this is how we are reacting to losing a goal in a match! 🙂

I was meaning the lack of belief that carried on from the previous 2 season with this same management.

Takes alot to cover up the sickening scars.

This team is getting there though, they're getting there.

1 minute ago, Valance1690 said:

In who's eyes?

He's a show boat at the best of times & has zero end product

Hes offered us nothing that another player wouldn't for a long long time now but seems to be immune from being dropped

Not saying he needs punted but a spell on the bench might do him good

he was fantastic at the start of the season. in anyone who watches football in scotland's eyes ffs. i agree his form has dipped, so has other players, hopefully this is our dip in form over. what a massive win for us today, do not underestimate this win was massive. a big statement can be made if we beat Sj Johnstone, Stmirren and Hibs. 

3 minutes ago, Trooblue said:

Thought Hagi showed a lot of maturity when he came on, but especially in the final few minutes when he ensured that Motherwell were penned in at the corner. In the past, we have tended to give away possession there in the last minites of games .

Our game management re seeing a win out has been questionable to say the least.  

Today was a welcome relief from that.

Actually enjoyed the last few mins, showed we can do it.   

3 minutes ago, johanhentze said:

Its not irrelevant when you say we wouldnt have won with Kent on the pitch......when we literally won with Kent on the pitch. 

Is it applause or a medal or something you want, he was shite, has been shite, we were 2-1 up when he was eventually dragged off, we won that game no thanks to Ryan Kent

15 minutes ago, Smile said:

I honestly think its nerves as we see how good we can be but we still see posters traumatised from the last few seasons.

Understand that mate but we are a different animal this season. We need to at some point shrug off that doubt and the performances are convincing enough for me 

8 minutes ago, Hadron Collider said:

Eh?   🤣🤣🤣

It seems when the going gets tough he gets going. What has he contributed in the last 2 games ? He even managed to mis place a trap in the final mins against motherwell. He is great without pressure but useless with it. So pleased we won today but he added zero to that result. 

Fuck sake, was 0-1 , i was watching the game and listening to Boris. 

Realised what was happening in London, bolted out quick to get my barnet cut before they closed, as 2 weeks will probably be 2 months.

Quick check of the phone from the barbers, fucking 3-1 ya dancer :UK:

Just now, Zappa6995 said:

Is it applause or a medal or something you want, he was shite, has been shite, we were 2-1 up when he was eventually dragged off, we won that game nothanks to Ryan Kent

Ffs :lol: Are you raging because you said something that just simply wasnt true? We were winning the game with him on the pitch. Its a team sport and he contributed. Now wheres that medal..

Just now, Siam69 said:

Fuck sake, was 0-1 , i was watching the game and listening to Boris. 

Realised what was happening in London, bolted out quick to get my barnet cut before they closed, as 2 weeks will probably be 2 months.

Quick check of the phone from the barbers, fucking 3-1 ya dancer :UK:

Not very staunch, you were right about Aribo today changed the game when he came on and Hagi.

There are going to be bumps in the road and today they pulled through. We would have lost or drawn that game last season. People who think the league is over are wrong. I'll start being more confident if we get through to the end of January with a decent gap. 

3 minutes ago, bassettger said:

It seems when the going gets tough he gets going. What has he contributed in the last 2 games ? He even managed to mis place a trap in the final mins against motherwell. He is great without pressure but useless with it. So pleased we won today but he added zero to that result. 

What’s he contributed this season before these last 2 games ? FFS! Get a fucking grip. 

16 minutes ago, Pure_Quality said:

Shelley Kerr is an excellent pundit BTW. The whole RTV set up since the start of the season has been excellent. Emma Dodds is superb and today McCann and Kerr were honest but positive.

Agreed. I really enjoyed listening to them.