*****Official Rangers v Motherwell Match Thread*****

Bronzy

1 minute ago, crazy bob swollenbaws said:

More i watch us against these teams, I am certain players are not the issue. Zungu itten etc were fine today. I think more ingenuity on training field to un nerve these aanky teams is needed. 

Would agree with those saying Alfie not being available hurts us from a space perspective  tho.

I think you’re right mate - a lot is too predictable.

And we found where Roofe’s sweet spot is today (he must have 4 or 5 from that area by now) so the question is, how do we set him up in his zone more often?

6 minutes ago, GersInCanada said:

Frankly at HT I was too disgusted to post anything. Had to turn to alcohol to numb the pain. But all's well that ends well.

You were lucky - I’m on antibiotics that’ll make me puke if I mix with alcohol..😳

2 hours ago, TheJacketRFC said:

Mince pie sausage roll cmon Rangers geez a goal! 

2 hours ago, tannerall said:

Cornish Pastie, Forfar Bridie, 2 quick goals for us would be tidy. 

Can't believe the amount of regular posters who take it personal just to dis us in the initial stages of the game of 90 odd minutes

If you were pissed off, just stay positive, and if you can't stay positive try poetry. 

The above worked well after we lost the first goal. wouldn't be surprised if Steve Gerrard was actually keeping an eye on this forum's more experienced and positive posters, and used the above to wind the players up at half time and on to greater things. 

Certainly worked., in my opinion. we even went on to score a third without Steve threatening them with more poetry. 

:whistle:

30 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Just had a nosey through the thread after they scored up til half time.

Fucking hell the comments about bottlers, shitebags, cowards, cunts, 3 season in a row losers all got battered out.

Hey ho. Glad this shower of serial losers got us 3 points 👏👏👏

Looked in and remembered why I don’t post much when the games on, the only bottlers were the fannys slagging the players.

45 minutes ago, Mclean RFC said:

it is actually very sad the mentality of teams in scotland who get an early lead against us or even at the first whistle aim to avoid defeat or keep the score down rather than play a game than improves them and the league.

there is no variety in the game at all. especially for Rangers who week in week out have to play against the exact same anti football formation. which does makeour european exploits the more pleasing as its a brand of football we rarely get a chance to practice.

good hard working victory to boost the confidence.

I know what you are saying. How did the bheasts manage it during our wilderness years? 

They must have played against 20 men defence week I week out. 

Shots from distance, set pieces, friendly referees? 

4 minutes ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

I'm not having a go at our general support btw, we are fucking outstanding, but my auld man told me when I was young that we have the best and worst support in world football, he's spot on. 

Clear dig at me tbh.

Great to get the 3pts but still a bit of work to be done against this dreaded low block, getting good shooting opportunities for the likes of Tav, Borna, Arfield etc. Moving the ball quickly and incisively.

Can guarantee we will see this repeatedly before the end of the season.

So glad "El Cid" and Aribo had a good game , too many taking a pop after the recent cup game for me.

1 hour ago, Pure_Quality said:

Shelley Kerr is an excellent pundit BTW. The whole RTV set up since the start of the season has been excellent. Emma Dodds is superb and today McCann and Kerr were honest but positive.

She is indeed. 
Streets  ahead of that Alex bint who gets wheeled out on MOTD when it’s the shit fixtures :)

Talking of shit pundits, that Mica Richards is absolutely chronic.

Just now, Rfc52 said:

Mate this place is a cesspit in a match thread.

Like fucking incredible.

I can't believe cunts conceded a league at half time :lol:

We were still 13 clear 

I'm posting some superb stuff today despite being out my tits again @sibsy72 was also put in his place for his hysterical half time flap by txt, another surrender monkey imo.

7 minutes ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

I'm not having a go at our general support btw, we are fucking outstanding, but my auld man told me when I was young that we have the best and worst support in world football, he's spot on. 

Aye but in the auld days you had the release valve of punting screwtaps at the geme, it was mer therapeutic than greetin on a forum.

13 minutes ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

Nerves my fucking arse m8, this place is jam packed with absolute surrender monkeys, I get that a lot of our younger generation have never known what it's really like to fight for a title but some of the stuff on here man, it's fucking ludicrous, some cunts on here actively want stuff to go wrong so they can bitch and moan, fucking bizarre, we have won leagues on the last day of the season on a few occasions, bampots on here going nuts because it's not won by new year, thank fuck we can't get to the football just now because if were attending games just now our support would contribute greatly to us blowing it.

Post of the day 👏🏻

Folk shit a leak at the first sign of a struggle.

Zero fucking resilience!

14 minutes ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

Nerves my fucking arse m8, this place is jam packed with absolute surrender monkeys, I get that a lot of our younger generation have never known what it's really like to fight for a title but some of the stuff on here man, it's fucking ludicrous, some cunts on here actively want stuff to go wrong so they can bitch and moan, fucking bizarre, we have won leagues on the last day of the season on a few occasions, bampots on here going nuts because it's not won by new year, thank fuck we can't get to the football just now because if were attending games just now our support would contribute greatly to us blowing it.

Actively avoided it after the St Mirren game mate, fucking embarrassing, prob same cunts slaying the tarriers for chasing buses anaw but no better than them 

56 minutes ago, HG5 said:

True, but looked what happened when Itten started in midweek & it didn’t work out?

Fair play to him, though, for not letting his head drop & coming up with a tidy finish for the winner!!

Didn’t work out for anyone mid week to be fair, he wasn’t great but people totally writing him off on the back of it was nonsense

4 minutes ago, demise said:

Theres probably thousands of us posting on this forum on a daily basis. Some of us are easy going and taking things lighter, some other are the opposite. Every person is different. End of the day we are all here for the same reason - to see our beloved Rangers succeed. 

What about the lurkers 🤷🏻‍♂️😂