*****Official Rangers v Motherwell Match Thread*****

19 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

We are on pace for over 100 points and over 100 goals and still undefeated at almost the half way point.

Yet I came on at HT in this thread and Barisic is a coward, Davis is shite and the manager should be fired to name but just a few.

The hyperbole is on full display during match day threads.

Gerrard oot

1 hour ago, bluenose48 said:

What a boring shite team Motherwell are two banks of five most of the game.

So glad we beat you motherfuckers.

Right. I get that teams are entitled to set up however they like, but 5-5-0 is ridiculous, and damaging to the game. Its hard enough to sell Scottish football to sponsors without this. 

one big thing i took away from yesterday is the energy levels and pace of our team never drop in the 90 at the moment, and thats with us never getting a rest when you look at possession stats. 

fitness levels are phenomenal and i fully expect them to get back into producing goals from all over the pitch. It does have me thinking now that what Morelos brings to the team when he isn't scoring is massive, seems to give the formation more structure and players know where everyone else is when Morelos is in the mix. 

Think some of us need to stop being fickle as fuck during games, can you imagine if it was a full house at ibrox? All the groans and abuse our boys would be getting.

need to keep the faith and no shit the bed, hard not to be during the games but this side shows it can deliver the goods 27 times out of 28 

12 minutes ago, RFCRobertson said:

Think some of us need to stop being fickle as fuck during games, can you imagine if it was a full house at ibrox? All the groans and abuse our boys would be getting.

need to keep the faith and no shit the bed, hard not to be during the games but this side shows it can deliver the goods 27 times out of 28 

Would have been mayhem the last 20 minutes at Ibrox yesterday with the fans in.

I fucking miss it 🙁

2 hours ago, murzo said:

Flipping it , in previous seasons I know how pish it is when it looks like they’re going to drop points and they don’t. The feel good factor and expectation drops. Make  no mistake, the tarriers would have been watching that and getting a buzz and a feeling of that’s them falling apart again which would have given them a boost. To have all that taken away from them and be left with a feeling of a boot in the baws will demoralise them. Keep grinding out the wins like yesterday is a win win. The belief and confidence grows in our team while it has the opposite effect in theirs, and adds even more pressure on them not to drop points which in itself adds more pressure.

The ones watching woulda been more nervous than some of us.
I would imagine a power surge on the system on the 82 minute when loadsa mutants switched of with one big...AWE FFS :mutley:

53 minutes ago, RFCRobertson said:

Know for a fact that it woulda been a bail out at H/T. 
Absolutely wish i had been there for the Roller Coaster ride. 

1 hour ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Would have been mayhem the last 20 minutes at Ibrox yesterday with the fans in.

I fucking miss it 🙁

Id give anything to be sat in ibrox on a freezing cold day at 1-0 down going into the last quarter the game with my old man 

25 minutes ago, They Gnu said:

To be honest I doubt we’d have won if crowds had been allowed in.

Aye we would have, we had them pinned back the last 20 the crowd would have been over the moaning and grumping by then seeing we had them under pressure and ready to crack and got right behind the team pushing them on knowing what’s at stake

we’re not as bad a support as some say imo we have our grumps but also know when the team need us