*****Official Rangers v Motherwell Match Thread*****

4 hours ago, Gaffbear said:

Does when you eventually win 3-1Β 

Is that 3 dominations to 1 or 3 goals to 1?Β 
Β 

Repeat you don’t win leagues or cups for domination!

πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§

1 hour ago, They Gnu said:

To be honest I doubt we’d have won if crowds had been allowed in.

Just going with the actual score mate.

Felt the amount of changes and that we were driving them deeper,and we were getting nearer the goals that the crowd mighta drove them on,was wishing i had been there s'all.Β Β 

1 hour ago, They Gnu said:

I wish I was there to but just being honest that sometimes, when things are going badly our crowd doesn’t help. There’s so much riding on this season the fansΒ could transmit their Β anxiety to the players. Considering the run we’ve been on some of the comments on the match thread we’re horrific and if that attitude was replicated at Ibrox the atmosphere would have been toxic.

Maybe that's something fans will have to take on board, once allowed back into the stadium. By lettingΒ the team play the full 90 minsΒ before criticizing anyone.

9 minutes ago, Sweetheart said:

Maybe that's something fans will have to take on board, once allowed back into the stadium. By lettingΒ the team play the full 90 minsΒ before criticizing anyone.

😁

Aye rightΒ 

I see your point, but the sheep support act like animals whenever they visit Ibrox. Some of the songs they sing. I can't stand them and wish them all the worst. The bad blood between us goes well beyond a single match.Β 

I'd give my bank balance to see the sheep relegated, Motherwell are nobodies. Not even worth hating they are that shite.Β 

1 hour ago, Howsitgoing said:

They’re not a threat to us but they are to the cunts and seeing them 3rd would be fucking brilliant.Β 

If Aberdeen and hibs dont shit the bed, they could get celtic pumped into 4th place

Likely wont happen since we play hibs soon but itd be a sight to seeΒ 

1 hour ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

Β 

I see your point, but the sheep support act like animals whenever they visit Ibrox. Some of the songs they sing. I can't stand them and wish them all the worst. The bad blood between us goes well beyond a single match.Β 

I'd give my bank balance to see the sheep relegated, Motherwell are nobodies. Not even worth hating they are that shite.Β 

Hate them more, 2nd place gives them a chance of champions league still. Hibs orΒ Aberdeen was to take that off them it would destroy them.Β 

40 minutes ago, Howsitgoing said:

Hate them more, 2nd place gives them a chance of champions league still. Hibs orΒ Aberdeen was to take that off them it would destroy them.Β 

I'd rather the mhanks played anybody in the leagueΒ  on Wednesday APART from the fo*kin sheep. The sheepΒ are the preverbal bottlers big time and lay down to this lot every game.

Hope I'm wrong but I doubt it.

Β 

2 hours ago, RFCRobertson said:

If Aberdeen and hibs dont shit the bed, they could get celtic pumped into 4th place

Likely wont happen since we play hibs soon but itd be a sight to seeΒ 

Unlimelyt but would be fucking hilarious!!!!!!!!x9

3 hours ago, Carnbroe Bear said:

I'd rather the mhanks played anybody in the leagueΒ  on Wednesday APART from the fo*kin sheep. The sheepΒ are the preverbal bottlers big time and lay down to this lot every game.

Β 

You’re in luck because they are playing someone that is not Aberdeen on WednesdayΒ 

5 hours ago, Carnbroe Bear said:

Β 

The dark side areΒ  playing Ross County on Wed.Β  Β 'Well are playing the sheep.