9 minutes ago, MurrayWilson said:

So what youre saying is no one else has tried to beat us, is that it. Cos thats just daft. Maybe they just couldnt. Benfica were pure quality. St mirren benefited from 3 defensive fuck ups, two from a fairly inexperienced left back. Pretty untypical for us this year.

Silly season in here mate, don’t know if it’s covid related but some opinions are so far off, it suggests serious mental health problems to me

MurrayWilson likes this
  • Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Last night brought everyone back down to earth after we were all guilty of getting a bit too far ahead of ourselves. We can not allow ourselves to collapse in the league as a result. End of

My fear is its been 2 performance in a row. I don't think we'll need to wait long before we see if this team has the balls.  Motherwell St. Johnstone then Hibs. Huge week before the crunch the fo

I don’t think the weekends game against Dundee United was as bad as made out tbh. Their goal aside I don’t remember them having many opportunities and on a different day it’s a very different sco

Posted Images

36 minutes ago, Tomatasauce said:

No it’s absolutely bollox!

if your talking about last nite fair enough, but our team unlike the beasts from the east haven’t put a single foot wrong in either the league or europa, until last nite we had lost 4 goals domestically!

it might be your opinion but that means fuck all to the people listening to it or trying to take in, it’s a ridiculous opinion!

“You see it differently but I think this team will bottle 55 this year because losing is now in the clubs DNA” 

From that above? Fucking right I see it differently, that’s a tarrier bastards opinion if ever I’ve seen 1, that’s what they are praying for morning,noon and night

Mate you disagree fine I don’t care.  If the level here is calling me a Tim because I disagree maybe just park it. Hope you’re right time will tell.

52 minutes ago, bob1873 said:

Mate you disagree fine I don’t care.  If the level here is calling me a Tim because I disagree maybe just park it. Hope you’re right time will tell.

Since you’ve been a member from 2007 it gives you the credit that your not a fenian, if you are, you’d have to be the most obsessed one alive to be cutting about this site since then, that’s why I said it’s a tarrier bastards opinion not that your actual one so let’s get that straight

unless our club just cost you a right good few grand that you could really use and just bitter, then fine but I’ll never understand any Rangers fan saying losing is in our clubs dna, we are the worlds most successful club ffs, It could be in our players dna but even then you’d have to back that up with some evidence, this season it’s not there!

that was an embarrassment last nite but not anywhere close to what you said about Brechin, some ppl on here go too far sometimes but the kindest thing I can say is your fucking at it with those statements I’ve took umbrage with

4 minutes ago, Tomatasauce said:

Since you’ve been a member from 2007 it gives you the credit that your not a fenian, if you are, you’d have to be the most obsessed one alive to be cutting about this site since then, that’s why I said it’s a tarrier bastards opinion not that your actual one so let’s get that straight

unless our club just cost you a right good few grand that you could really use an just bitter, then fine but I’ll never understand any Rangers fan saying losing is in our clubs dna, we are the worlds most successful club ffs, It could be in our players dna but even then you’d have to back that up with some evidence, this season it’s not there!

that was an embarrassment last nite but not anywhere close to what you said about Brechin, some ppl on here go too far sometimes but the kindest thing I can say is your fucking at it with those statements I’ve took umbrage with

It was Berwick he mentioned mate. Not Brechin. 

Tomatasauce likes this
1 hour ago, Bigdave30 said:

I thought last night would have been a good run out for him against what has been a poor St mirren team. Gerrard must have thought the same.

Hindsight is always 20/20 I suppose. We fucked it and go again Saturday, I think Bassey has plenty to offer the squad in the long run, we shouldn’t crucify him for his worst performance so far. Barisic can’t be expected to play every game.

Agree Barisic can't be expected to play every game but we had to win that one.  Should have been our best team out there, no fucking about.

Bigdave30 likes this
11 minutes ago, Boybluesy said:

Agree Barisic can't be expected to play every game but we had to win that one.  Should have been our best team out there, no fucking about.

The only plus side is if we fielded a full strength team in the cup and rotated in the league instead then dropped 3 points because of it I’d be even more fucking gutted.

3 hours ago, Tomatasauce said:

unless our club just cost you a right good few grand that you could really use and just bitter, then fine but I’ll never understand any Rangers fan saying losing is in our clubs dna, we are the worlds most successful club ffs, It could be in our players dna but even then you’d have to back that up with some evidence, this season it’s not there!

Fair enough mate.  By the way Berwick not Brechin.  Many of the team that lost that day never played again which wasn’t actually smart but just shows the different standards.

22 hours ago, MacBoyd said:

We are awful at that, the amount of last minute equalisers or winners for the opposition we have lost is mental. Can barely think of any late winners for us(goldson at killie all I can). We rarely put the opposition under relentless pressure late on when we need a goal why is that?

The play from after it went 2 all, tavs devastated reaction to his bad touch was mental don't know what they were doing.

I'm always a bit suspicious when players save their best for Europe ... how can we top our Europa league one week and then crash out of the league cup to St Mirren the next

tannerall likes this