Character and bottle

Pure_Quality

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply
23 minutes ago, SkylineBlue said:

Massive result. Potentially season defining. I've been slaughtering their character since Wednesday and I honestly never thought they had that in them. More than happy to eat a fucking massive stinking slice of humble pie.

Same mate, I thought we'd shat ourselves again, thankfully I was wrong, I'll be enjoying my beer tonight, thanks Rangers. 

16 minutes ago, simplythebest said:

This season means everything to all of us for obvious reasons, we can’t go to games and some will react differently to to things than others 

There’s definitely no need to be gloating at fellow bears as we all want the same thing 

Bollocks. If you're calling the team and manager all sorts of names at half time you should rightly be derided when we ultimately win. 

2 minutes ago, Pure_Quality said:

Bollocks. If you're calling the team and manager all sorts of names at half time you should rightly be derided when we ultimately win. 

Celebrating the win is more worthwhile than deriding other fans who will be delighted to be proved wrong anyway surely? 

19 minutes ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

Showed character and bottle today to come back from 1 nil down with their 11 men (and about 6 of them defenders) behind the ball.

No collapse here. :stevieg:

Think your being generous saying it was only six defenders mate 

52 minutes ago, LaaRFC said:

Although horrible to watch I’ve left this game feeling better than after games we’ve hammered teams oddly. 

Really do feel today was massive. Well done to the players for sticking at it. 

Winning games like this does that. Were gawna have more games likes this til end of the season. These are the ones that really matter as when we play brilliantly then those results take care of themselve

8 minutes ago, simplythebest said:

Celebrating the win is more worthwhile than deriding other fans who will be delighted to be proved wrong anyway surely? 

If people, supposed fans, shit the bed after 45 minutes of a game they should be laughed at and given a roasting. No surrender? Don't make me laugh.

50 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

Right team picked, right subs, pretty poor performance in general but ground it out. Delighted, but still concerned. 

Sometimes there is only so much you can do when a team is as negative as that.

I’ve seen many teams trying to frustrate us over the years but that is the most pathetic surrender of territory and abject lack of ambition that I’ve ever seen.

If I was unlucky enough to support Motherwell, I would be embarrassed to admit it.

And as for getting crowds back in the stadium, that won’t be a problem if teams play like Motherwell.

Said before the game that nothing other than a convincing win will help us, how wrong I was. Today was massive, showing how we’re different from previous seasons and getting a win when last season it would have been a loss is a huge confidence boost for everyone and the taigs will look on knowing this isn’t the same Rangers and it’s not going to be easy to get the points back. Absolutely fucking delighted, now on to Wednesday and we must keep it going.

I'm absolutely fucking ecstatic about that today. Not the hard fought part, but the fact we pulled on our reserves and battered the win out of them. 

The country has effectively cancelled Christmas, shops are shutting, no one allowed to go anywhere. So fuckin what, the Rangers got 3 points!! That's all that matters!

:UK: :UK: :UK: 

31 minutes ago, simplythebest said:

Each to their own if that’s what you’d rather focus on 

Do you really think it's acceptable to be calling the players and the manager every name under the sun at half time when half the game is still still to go? Equally do you think it's that wild to call people out when they do that?

I 100% don't, and it's your pal and the usual suspects 👍

Archived