82% possession today

Finny

This team with that amount of possession isn't going to lose this game today. I don't want to be batter peoples opinions as I know the emotions are so high this season but we really need to calm it down with the negativety.

Imagine if this had been at a packed Ibrox today back the team and we are doing 55. I also seen someone mention the bench was looking bare. Wtf. This is the best squad we have had in at least 8 years.

Its happening lads. Its not done yet but we fucking welcome the chase. Happy Saturday bears. 

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No the first set of cunts that'll sit in like that and certainly wont be the last this season. Last two seasons it consistently got results against us. So far we've managed to win about 2 out of 3 of the games where teams do this (although motherwell today were the worst offenders for it imo).

6 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Yeah today was worse than what Ive witnessed. Literally played in their third.

Tony Watt might as well have been a full back for long spells today.

Last season or the season before I feel we could've played for a week and never got back into that. The minute our 1st hit the net it felt inevitable we'd win it. 

30 minutes ago, Finny said:

This team with that amount of possession isn't going to lose this game today. I don't want to be batter peoples opinions as I know the emotions are so high this season but we really need to calm it down with the negativety.

Imagine if this had been at a packed Ibrox today back the team and we are doing 55. I also seen someone mention the bench was looking bare. Wtf. This is the best squad we have had in at least 8 years.

Its happening lads. Its not done yet but we fucking welcome the chase. Happy Saturday bears. 

I am baffled by this. Said it on Wednesday night, I think there are certain areas we are weak for cover. Goldson and Tav are really irreplaceable just now. No confident without them. Barisic position is becoming hard to replace with Bassey being so inconsistent as well. Kent is similar.

15 minutes ago, Malkytfp1 said:

I am baffled by this. Said it on Wednesday night, I think there are certain areas we are weak for cover. Goldson and Tav are really irreplaceable just now. No confident without them. Barisic position is becoming hard to replace with Bassey being so inconsistent as well. Kent is similar.

Kent has been shit for weeks. He did slightly better today but again very little end product for a 7m pound player

2 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

Give it a bye eh?

You seem desperate to point score against people on here for some bizarre reason only you must know.

The first part of the game thread was tragic in lack of support, faith, staunchness and the continual dissing of the team, can't be justified. 

3 minutes ago, tannerall said:

The first part of the game thread was tragic in lack of support, faith, staunchness and the continual dissing of the team, can't be justified. 

Who's trying to justify it?

Can you not just enjoy the victory and leave the negative numpties to wallow in their negativity without trying to get one up on them? Just makes you look daft tbh.

2 minutes ago, Cedrick said:

Never seen anything like that Motherwell performance in my life 

Can you not remember the first master  stroke of 5-5-0 Craig Levien and the Scotland team. Disgusted then as I am now. I realise football is a results business but its also about entertainment. 

I also believe if we progress further in the Europa we will play more defensive against a better team but that was fucking embarrassing from them today. Scottish football is literally the slops of the shittest pub in the world. 

Archived