• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I thought he was the difference maker when he came on, the tempo really changed with his influence.  For me he had belief in himself, when our team were lacking in it. A type of arrogance that we

Jones should never play for us again

He was fantastic today. I've gave him.stick but he really was excellent when he came on.   Another wee nail hammered into the fenians coffin today. Don't anyone kid themselves on,

8 hours ago, Goianegra said:

Romanian press have been saying he needs to drop the "Hagi" from the back of his shirt because he's nowhere near as good as his dad. For a young lad with that expectation and criticism, it must be hard. Hopefully he can use it to push on and prove his doubters wrong.

What? It’s his fucking name 😂

2 minutes ago, RockwellGers said:

I missed the game. Being a big fan of Ianis, tell me how he was tonight? Thanks in advance. 

He played well tonight, a lot of Hagi's work seems to go unseen, clever little player who after Saturday's cameo and tonight's performance hopefully gives him the confidence to build on that I think he has been missing lately and he can now push on, also good to see Aribo showing glimpses of his early season form, having these two showing improvement can only auger well for us considering the tough schedule coming up