*****Official St Johnstone v Rangers Match Thread*****

RangersMedia

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
46 minutes ago, Graham said:

Expect a tough game. Although, St Johnstone had strung together a good run of results until around 3 games ago and had a few poor results since, so won't be as high on confidence as they could have been

their captain and centre half was sent off today so will miss wed

14 minutes ago, billscott said:

their captain and centre half was sent off today so will miss wed

Good news as if anything is our foil it's an organised defence. Straight red or two yellows? i.e. Can they appeal? Mind you if you were St Johnstone would you bother appealing and rather have him back for more winnable games..

1 hour ago, The Socrates. said:

Anyone that has a VPN will be able to get a 3 day pass for Rtv unlimited fir the game, av done it the last 2 League cup games. I wid think could so the same

Available for vast majority of games.

Rangers must think I work as an aircraft pilot. :hiding:

2 hours ago, psb07158 said:

Match day 19

Wednesday 23rd December, 6pm kick-off.

Live on Saints TV ( :lol:)

Epnho5iXMAEnBfQ?format=jpg&name=medium 

The big games are coming thick and fast. Drew 2-2 on our last visit there, another must-win game. 

McGregor

Tav Goldson Helander Barisic

Aribo Davis Kamara

Roofe Morelos Hagi

Liking the look of that! A long way down to the pack! 🔴🔵 👍

48 minutes ago, Graham said:

Good news as if anything is our foil it's an organised defence. Straight red or two yellows? i.e. Can they appeal? Mind you if you were St Johnstone would you bother appealing and rather have him back for more winnable games..

it was a straight red for a bad tackle doubt they will appeal think the ref got it right

2 hours ago, psb07158 said:

Aye there's no way I'm paying St Johnstone 17.50 for this the opportunistic pricks. 

Will be plenty of streams about 

It might be a crazy price, but it's not opportunistic - this is the price they charge their fans for all home SPFL games!! 

Poor bastards have to pay this for the likes of St Johnstone v Ross County

At least we have the opportunity to get a free stream as it'll turn up somewhere - might not be best quality, but we can still usually get it

3 minutes ago, Malkster said:

Anybody think they'll take a leaf from Motherwell's book of tactics?

with the same outcome I would guess

Be interesting if they do and Alfie is playing - his position (this season) would naturally sit between the two banks of five and would open that system up and bring a hell of a lot more chances than we made today

3 minutes ago, Malkster said:

Anybody think they'll take a leaf from Motherwell's book of tactics?

with the same outcome I would gguess

The tactics I think we're far more capable now of overcoming. Today the issue was we gave them a soft goal and something to really hold on to.

Our defence needs to get back to fortress like ASAP. The attack side of things will normally look after itself.

2 minutes ago, TartanTeddy said:

It might be a crazy price, but it's not opportunistic - this is the price they charge their fans for all home SPFL games!! 

Poor bastards have to pay this for the likes of St Johnstone v Ross County

At least we have the opportunity to get a free stream as it'll turn up somewhere - might not be best quality, but we can still usually get it

The quality of streams is actually just like having paid for the game, sometimes it can cut out but usually only for a few seconds or so 

Archived