*****Official St Johnstone v Rangers Match Thread*****

RangersMedia

1 minute ago, Valance1690 said:

Think its passed that now tbh, it's not what hes doing on the training park that's the worry

It's the fact he couldn't score right now if his life depended on it...queue him scoring in stoppage time!

Or on the 2nd hopefully to win it!

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Master_Betty said:

I don’t think that’s it. It seems clear he just doesn’t have ball control or finishing ability. Sure he has scored goals for us in the past but that’s more down to the dominance of our team than his individual ability.

He will get that 1 goal at some point but it won’t change the fundamental lack of skill he misses.

Rubbish he’s been a great player for us albeit this season he hasn’t shown the same skill and abilities. He was a player who commanded a £16m transfer fee. 

Just now, Master_Betty said:

I don’t think that’s it. It seems clear he just doesn’t have ball control or finishing ability. Sure he has scored goals for us in the past but that’s more down to the dominance of our team than his individual ability.

He will get that 1 goal at some point but it won’t change the fundamental lack of skill he misses.

That's absolute nonsense, many of the games we've won in the past few seasons have been solely down to his induvidual ability.

2 minutes ago, Master_Betty said:

full-moon-howl.jpg

Archived