*****Official St Johnstone v Rangers Match Thread*****

11 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Thought we were as poor with our quality on the ball as I've seen for a while. Happy to play head tennis, long balls, quite often midfield bypassed. But excellent result with the bonus of a clean sheet. Take all that every game.

Completely agree, said as much in the thread that’s now disappeared.

Some excellent touches and passes, far more than he’s offered for the last month.

edit: quoted wrong post of yours, can’t be arsed fixing it

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Fantastic result.  More of the same on boxing day please.  Make no mistake that was a tough away game in these run of fixtures. 

Good result.   Doidge just sent for Hibs too which is a bonus for the weekend.

If we have enough form players to leave Morelos out of OF game then I would.    Biggest chance of losing that game is by having a player sent off.

Posted Images

7 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

The issue with Morelos is if we need a goal and he's clean through no one expects him to score. 

Id rather Roofe at the minute especially against the tims. Alfredo up top would give them a lift imo

No way can he start against them. Morelos that is.

1 minute ago, Essandoh said:

My dad missed the game and texted me there saying the bbc are saying we were poor :lol:

Meanwhile sticking a meagre two goals (leading 1-0 for most of the game) against bottom of the league Ross County is further proof that the tarriers are simply unstoppable.

I can’t wait for the 2nd.

Anybody watching that tonight and genuinely think we were poor simply don’t have a fucking clue about football.

Should maybe stick to tiddlywinks

3 minutes ago, Essandoh said:

My dad missed the game and texted me there saying the bbc are saying we were poor :lol:

Meanwhile sticking a meagre two goals (leading 1-0 for most of the game) against bottom of the league Ross County is further proof that the tarriers are simply unstoppable.

I can’t wait for the 2nd.

We weren't great tbh.