*****Official St Johnstone v Rangers Match Thread*****

RangersMedia

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, ShanksRFC said:

What's the chances of Hesgoal having a decent stream for this? Reluctant to pay £17.50 tbh.

Used it for the first time in ages for the St Mirren game and it was decent although it did cut off a few times.

try vipleague mate bit of fukin about to start with but once you in its sound

3 hours ago, Rfc52 said:

We've had the least amount of players booked this season. We've had a good few pks as well.

The refs here are shite, every team can point to poor refereeing.

How can people scream conspiracies at 16 points clear.

:lol:

if you read tarrier forums they believe the refs cheat them

Aberdeen the same

Hibs as well

then all the wee Diddy teams think the big teams get all the decisions vs them.

I think its just the past two games have put a sour taste in my mouth and left me scratching my head with some of the decisions. Even how the Morelos booking was handled

It seems like only yesterday we were bemoaning the fact that we could hardly win 3 league games in a row yet now we sit on the cusp of 11 straight league wins. Title winning form.

If anybody has the unlimited overseas package the St Johnstone match is included.

14 minutes ago, RFCRobertson said:

I think its just the past two games have put a sour taste in my mouth and left me scratching my head with some of the decisions. Even how the Morelos booking was handled

The referee the other night is a Rangers supporter from Renfrew 

2 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

The referee the other night is a Rangers supporter from Renfrew 

Fair play to him being unbiased to the point he gave nothing. But who he supports doesnt have much baring on the fact he had a shocker imo, one of their players shouldve been booked, there was the penalty (granted we still eventually scored from that but its beside the point) and then some of the bookings we got like Ittens for example. 

1 hour ago, Rangers_no1 said:

1 - I was before the season, nowhere near as concerned so far. Been decisions for and against us. Only been a small amount of decisions against us that have been shambolic such as the Roofe clear penalty against Aberdeen.

2 - Hope not, thought it would have already tbh. 

I agree, for me the only decision that has cost us was the Hibs offside goal which potentially cost us 2 points. I say potentially as if not given you never know how game would have gone and if Hibs would have got another goal anyway. 

22 minutes ago, RFCRobertson said:

Fair play to him being unbiased to the point he gave nothing. But who he supports doesnt have much baring on the fact he had a shocker imo, one of their players shouldve been booked, there was the penalty (granted we still eventually scored from that but its beside the point) and then some of the bookings we got like Ittens for example. 

But it does when folk believe it's a conspiracy.

In reality it proves they're just shite 

3 hours ago, dee9 said:

Fuckin spot on. 

Honestly boils my piss this conspiracy shite. 

And yet we still get more big wrong decisions against than for.

Not only that we are often reffed to the letter of the law whereas other indiscretions are ignored.

It may not be secret meetings in the bowels of Hampden. But if we're despised in the game in general, which the summer imo demonstrates to be the case, its naive to think there couldn't be similar views and unconscious bias by the 'impartial' refs ( part of the same camp as the impartial CO process).

Seeing Clancy trying to cheat us out of points this time last year at the tarriers was incredible, it more than boiled my piss.

1 hour ago, Brubear said:

I agree, for me the only decision that has cost us was the Hibs offside goal which potentially cost us 2 points. I say potentially as if not given you never know how game would have gone and if Hibs would have got another goal anyway. 

Wasn’t only that goal that cost us, they should’ve been down to 9 men for 2 stick on red cards 

1 hour ago, GersInCanada said:

It seems like only yesterday we were bemoaning the fact that we could hardly win 3 league games in a row yet now we sit on the cusp of 11 straight league wins. Title winning form.

If anybody has the unlimited overseas package the St Johnstone match is included.

have you got a screenshot confirming about the unlimited overseas package getting the game?

1 minute ago, Bad Robot said:

have you got a screenshot confirming about the unlimited overseas package getting the game?

No screenshot but for many, many years RTV has never failed to deliver all home and away games. I have watched them all. That subscription is my ST. Games generally shows up on match day. Except for European games beyond the qualifiers. Don't get them.

3 hours ago, Sweetheart said:

I agree other clubs fans complain about the refs cheating them. Yes the standards of Scottish refereeing are abysmal but do fans have to except those sort of standards?

In 2012 the SFA security and anti-corruption chief David Brand wrote two reports warmining about rigging in the Scottish games  https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/former-sfa-security-chief-claims-2863481

A year later, several individuals were arrested for fixing English association football matches with a match linked to Scottish football. 

Fifa and Uefa have separately warned that match-fixing is the biggest threat facing the game. What have the SFA done since they've received these warnings? Do fans trust them after the voting scandal last season?

My concern is only about the quality of reffing Rangers receive.  I'm suggesting that they monitor algorithms for

• The number of times the ref blows his whistle to stop the game why Rangers have the ball
  • Booking our players for petty infringements
  • Denied free kicks
  • Denied penalties
  • Lack of ref protection for our players

The data can then be analysed and used to improve the game.

I'm perfectly calm, I'm Suggesting a way to improve the quality of refereeing.

Suggesting to who? Who on here is making those changes? 

If anyone is on Facebook there's a good streamer, can't share his page on here as I'll get booted as taigs report it, but if you want to know the group name pm me.

Hes a bit shit with BT sport euro matches as he streams his TV but domestic games are mint quality.

15 hours ago, billscott said:

think celtic are a certainty on wed they are at home playing the worst team in the league with no manager i know county beat them in the cup but they have lost every game since and celtic will win on wed

Yogi is their new manager,  I wish him well on Wednesday 

1 hour ago, GersInCanada said:

No screenshot but for many, many years RTV has never failed to deliver all home and away games. I have watched them all. That subscription is my ST. Games generally shows up on match day. Except for European games beyond the qualifiers. Don't get them.

So no confirmation it’s on RTV then 😂

15 minutes ago, stevotrueblue said:

Is the match on RTV?  If it is even via vpn then the facebook groups should have it.  I heard somewhere tho that it was ONLY on saints tv.  Can anyone confirm?

All I can see is RTV audio unless others can confirm otherwise 

5 minutes ago, Nameless Ghoul said:

Busy week or so ahead with the biggest chance for a long while to really pile the pressure on them.

Let's watch them go full metal shark mode if we can handle the pressure ourselves when leading the chase. 

Think I slept through this whole sharks thing. I have no fucking clue what it's all about 🤣

1 hour ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Be careful with any pms, be a few on here able to message you!

Didn't think about that tbh. If there is any vouched members looking for a stream, feel free though. If your a new poster I'm not sending it haha.

Archived