*****Official St Johnstone v Rangers Match Thread*****

RangersMedia

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 20/12/2020 at 10:34, Brubear said:

My issue isnt the quality, it is the security. My computer got locked by one of them a few years back. Fortunately the IT team at my work fixed it for me but now I am retired I would be stuffed. Have wondered if doing it through the TV would be less risky. 

Anyone got any views.

I’ve found VIPLeague to be ok and better quality than HESGoal.

Just don’t click on any of the new windows that appear every time you click on the main screen 👍🏻

17 minutes ago, Ayrshire Blue said:

I’ve found VIPLeague to be ok and better quality than HESGoal.

Just don’t click on any of the new windows that appear every time you click on the main screen 👍🏻

And miss out on all the sexy russian babes looking for guys over 30 in my area? Poor advice. 

8 hours ago, ShanksRFC said:

What's the chances of Hesgoal having a decent stream for this? Reluctant to pay £17.50 tbh.

Used it for the first time in ages for the St Mirren game and it was decent although it did cut off a few times.

£17.50 through St Johnstone TV?

10 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

Difficult read glancing at the papers today I would imagine .Overkill does not describe the bheast loving ragtops this morning 

Exactly, they won on penalties against a Championship side and shipped 3 goals in the process. Had they lost the shoot out the whole mood would have been different. Lennon under pressure again for bring the likes of brown back in. They got lucky. 

21 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Nick Walsh again in the middle for this one. He'll have reffed us 4 times in the league this season, most appearances  of all refs which is quite surprising given his lesser status compared to others.

He was my PE teacher at one point :lol:

Decent enough guy but wee as fuck, looked like a pupil rather than a teacher.

Archived