Our goals today plus Clear handball for their goal

Smile

19 minutes ago, Smile said:

He caught it with both hands then passed it out I never even noticed it at the time.

Definitely comes off his left hand , noticed Kamara , Helander and Barasic didn’t claim . I know you play to the whistle but should be claiming when it’s that obvious. Got a decision last week , lost one this week, as long as it’s even handed mistakes instead of all against us. 

Loved how raging Robinson got when we where time wasting up in the corner flag :lol:

Serves him fucking right for time wasting. 

I have seen a lot of defensive blocks in my time but fuck me Motherwell really took the piss yesterday.

I actually thought I had imagined the handball. I text my son and said their player practically caught the ball and he agreed but not one commentator seemed to mention it! It’s RTV I was watching so I would have expected them to go and on and on about it but they didn’t! So I started thinking maybe it didn’t happen!!

Thought I was hallucinating things after seeing no one mention it until this thread 😂 Slowed it down and he controls it with his right thigh , knocks it up to his left hand which he uses to stay in control of the ball. Actually said it in real time to my dad that’s a handball and was expecting the goal to be disallowed 

5 hours ago, soulboy said:

Roofe not celebrating his 1st goal just straight back to his own half to get the game under way as quick as possible 

I don’t think an equaliser is worth an over the top celebration but I like the fact he knew the job wasn’t done and the focus wasn’t him or the goal but everything was on the next goal and that was worth celebrating  👏🏻👏🏻

JCDBigBear and BlueAvenger like this