*** RM Erskine Fund - Mid-season update - Christmas is sorted! ***

govanblue

4 minutes ago, Zetland said:

To All RangersMedia Erskine Fund Members.

Happy New Year to You and Yours! We wish you nothing but the best for 2021 and offer our "Thanks" for your loyal support over the years but especially this year. The Fund is nothing without you, it’s Members.

Have a Healthy and Happier Year, Bears! :champagne:

Looking forward to losing competitions whilst contributing to great causes. Bring it on 😁👏👏👏

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, Zetland said:

One of the People @SeparateEntityMyArse :dance:

Hope your Luck continues in 2021 😂

😁 Well it can't get any worse 😁

Had a dream id bet on every combination in the national lottery..... and the balls jammed in the machine 😂😂😂

What better way to start 2021 than with a few words and a couple of photos from Erskine Park Home.

You did this Bears! :champagne: 

"Please thank all your Guys and Girls for their continued support of our home. Their generosity makes a huge difference to the lives of our veterans and enhances their enjoyment of this festive period. We will raise our glasses and wish all your contributors a happy, healthy and safe New Year. WATP!!!!!"

"When we arrange our fish supper night I will send some pics. We’re thinking around mid-January when things are quiet and everyone needs a wee lift."

Erskine_delivered_02.jpg.7472ecc200685ab5a654dd59354abb97.jpg

Erskine_delivered_01.jpg.429a17420d098ff9e365cd1ee8ea7d31.jpg

@TMBhas pledged £100 on another thread guys.

"Correct.  I'm now giving away £100 to the Erskine fund regardless of the outcome.  All I ask is someone to challenge me.

The hilarious aspect of this is, no one has the balls ."

As soon as he makes the donation, and i get assurances it will not be refunded, I will match the donation.

If he doesn't make the donation I am happy enough to proceed with a donation of some sorts anyway.

3 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

@TMBhas pledged £100 on another thread guys.

"Correct.  I'm now giving away £100 to the Erskine fund regardless of the outcome.  All I ask is someone to challenge me.

The hilarious aspect of this is, no one has the balls ."

As soon as he makes the donation, and i get assurances it will not be refunded, I will match the donation.

If he doesn't make the donation I am happy enough to proceed with a donation of some sorts anyway.

He has been banned so, not sure what this is all about! 

• 2 weeks later...
7 minutes ago, Zetland said:

@Dan Deacon

Obviously, that’s the main Rangers Supporters Erskine Appeal (RSEA) but the RangersMedia Erskine Fund does pretty well in its support of Erskine too.

Our Members on this Forum are always ready to offer their support! 🔴🔵

I know, just thought I'd put in here rather than create a thread. 

Archived