To think he once pulled on our top

scottyc06

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, BlueThunder said:

I do wonder how many players of a certain persuasion will be targeting Tav, Borna and Connor in the coming games. I’m just surprised someone didn’t try and do James tonight.

With refs like Walsh they'll get free reign to try their best, he only started to do his job properly after the 3rd goal went in.

5 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

The angle RTV had of it you could see the venom in his torn bastard face when he went to do Barisic. Cunt can’t hide it and I can’t believe he signed for us because he’s one of the most bitter bastards in the game up here

No two ways about it , that "challenge" was meant to injure. Ive seen straight reds for that. Intended to please his mates pure and simple.

59 minutes ago, Zappa6995 said:

Even the drawn game against the scum the other week he couldn’t wait to come off with a phantom injury, an all round horrible bastard.

Horrible bastard he is, but brown cunt did his ankle intentionally. St John's played May away that day, that's how scared teams are against us.

A total disrespect for his profession, and even worse, ex team mates too. Cannot even figure why he was so geed up,the game was finished. 

Too many deluded taigs all over the league, all put more effort in against our team. Cannot understand myself why there is such a disproportionate amount of them in Scottish football in the first place, most other teams in the SPL are full of the ones that act like rabid dogs when they play us.

And they spread it like a disease amongst each other, and to players of other nationalities. I mean why would a bald Welshman and a thick as mutton English ex footballer betray their own heritage to side with bigots ?

They are indeed a strange bunch. 

13 minutes ago, tannerall said:

A total disrespect for his profession, and even worse, ex team mates too. Cannot even figure why he was so geed up,the game was finished. 

Too many deluded taigs all over the league, all put more effort in against our team. Cannot understand myself why there is such a disproportionate amount of them in Scottish football in the first place, most other teams in the SFL are full of the ones that act like rabid dogs when they play us.

And they spread it like a disease amongst each other, and to players of other nationalities. I mean why would a bald Welshman and a thick as mutton English ex footballer betray their own heritage to side with bigots ?

They are indeed a strange bunch. 

Davidson will be pissed off that he put him on, he let his own club down through his bitter behaviour. Utterly unprofessional.

2 minutes ago, MurrayWilson said:

Davidson will be pissed off that he put him on, he let his own club down through his bitter behaviour. Utterly unprofessional.

You would hope so. That reaction from O Halloran was nothing to do with football. Either a hatred of us for rejecting him, or as other posters noted, taking one for the catholic cause to impress mates and fellow haters. 

Or more likely, both. 

2 minutes ago, tannerall said:

You would hope so. That reaction from O Halloran was nothing to do with football. Either a hatred of us for rejecting him, or as other posters noted, taking one for the catholic cause to impress mates and fellow haters. 

Or more likely, both. 

Correct. It harmed his own team, he knew it would and didnt care.

3 minutes ago, Amokachi said:

Davidson has hung him out to dry which was a nice read.  

Which probably means that Davidson realises exactly what the rat intended to do when he came on.  I’m not one for conspiracies, but I’d be surprised if he had ever been booked twice in quick succession for those types of fouls against any other team. 

A baffling signing, on the back of scoring a few goals against us on a night Broxi bear could've bagged a hat trick against our defence.

The mutant was, and is, a shit footballer who couldn't kill a ball with a harpoon.

There were many reasons why he should never have been near our club,but thankfully such misjudgements appear to be a thing of the past. 

Seen the cunt at the gym soon after we signed him, he was in tremendous shape tbh.  
Said to my mates he’s going to be fkn unreal for us !!

Never been so wrong about a player, complete misguided optimism on my part.  

Wanker of the highest order.  

6 minutes ago, Heshootshescores said:

A baffling signing, on the back of scoring a few goals against us on a night Broxi bear could've bagged a hat trick against our defence. The mutant was, and is, a shit footballer who couldn't kill a ball with a harpoon. There were many reasons that he should never have been near our club,but thankfully such misjudgements appear to be a thing of the past. 

Totally infuriating. Should have been crystal clear to our scouts that he was bound to flop outside of a team that didn’t defend for 85 minutes then rely on his pace to counter-attack. That’s the only system he works in - and there were plenty of other ‘bottom half’ SPL players who fulfilled that role without also being a ratty scum prick. 

Considering how much Warburton used to go on about bringing in 'the right character', and not just a footballer, it's a fucking irony we bought him. 

It did cross my mind that I wondered when celtic were due to play St Johnstone after he was sent off. :lol: 

Archived