*****The Official Rangers v Hibs Match Thread*****

Brian Fantana

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Jakes Pal said:

All the pish about us benefitting from empty stadiums, 50,000 well refreshed and bouncing Bears would have been a joy to see and hear at kick off today.

Ibrox would of been rocking today, 50,000 still blootered from yesterday and a chance to go 19 clear. 

Makes me sick thinking about it

On paper and recent games against them, I really fancy us. We've created plenty of chances against them and they won't just sit in. Got to take them though. 

The 2-2 game (offside goal apart), we had plenty of chances to kill it off and HIbs are a decent side that can punish us if we don't do this.

Would love it to be out of sight before half-time. No idea why but the nerves are worse than ever for me in every game this season :lol:

17 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Helander was ropey on Wednesday. Maybe just rustiness but its not a shocker seeing Balogun in again.

Balogun has been ropey since coming in for helander, and having just recovered from a head knock, today it too important imo

Gerrard obviously prefers balogun, i prefer helander, to me he's the opposite for goldson which complements goldsons game

Soccer AM just finished with Jamie Carragher saying Steve Gerrards Rangers are going to win the title it’s going to be a treble 🤣

That wee Fenian baw bag Noel Gallagher was standing next to him 

I think that’s what he said granweans are still hyper so couldn’t hear it properly 

2 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Soccer AM just finished with Jamie Carragher saying Steve Gerrards Rangers are going to win the title it’s going to be a treble 🤣

That wee Fenian baw bag Noel Gallagher was standing next to him 

Take it he's tipped us to win the europa league ? 😂

Archived