*****The Official Rangers v Hibs Match Thread*****

Brian Fantana

Will take that. Credit to Hagi for the goal and some clever creative play as well as putting in s decent shift again. Thought Goldson and Balogun had a good understanding and were solid enough. Another decent game from Davis always available and willing to take the ball. Honestly questioning now if Kent is good enough. Huff's and puffs in attack without being creative or opening teams up. Need someone who is consistently better than him.Other than that thought we were.......meh..

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Unless we're winning by 3 clear goals, my nerves are gone every fucking game. Pacing about like fuck, can't sit down, shouting and getting on. 

Aribo and Roofe were great, Goldson, Kamara and Davis were also good.  Kent while industrious, it just wasn't happening again.

Morelos showed great maturity when he came on, something he sometimes lacks.

I fear Arfield will be out for a while judging by getting carried off.

We march on to 55

1 minute ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Good win that but let’s not beat about the bush, we are now carrying a player every game.

Well done to Alfie, he done more in 12 mins than the front three did all game.

He had a good cameo mate but Roofe and Hagi literally made the games only goal so let’s calm down there 

Just now, cascadeshrimp said:

Only 1-0 but in reality we were streets ahead of that mob and at no time was i worried

Hope Arfield is ok, looked a sore one

Onwards to get some revenge on st mirren

Not worried?? Not for me. I'm just glad I got boxers for xmas

3 minutes ago, siamthedanger said:

I've been a critic of his recently but Morelos was excellent when he came on. 

Did what he had to do in a difficult match we sat in too much second half you could see Gerrard trying to push us out.

2 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Good win that but let’s not beat about the bush, we are now carrying a player every game.

Well done to Alfie, he done more in 12 mins than the front three did all game.

Hagi scored the winning goal ffs

Archived