*****The Official Rangers v Hibs Match Thread*****

Brian Fantana

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, GA1972 said:

Would rest Kent for St Mirren and let him focus on the scum game as they’re terrified of him 

If they watched him today and the past few matches they'll be rubbing their unwashed hands. Agree it would be a good idea to drop him the next match.

Just now, Junior Soprano said:

Can’t see it mate. He’s a good Rangers man

Is he really? Had no idea, mate. If that's really the case he's definitely worth keeping on our radar if the whole Gerrard team moves on. He can clearly coach a team. Still have a feeling the other lot will offer him a contract in the summer. 

Massive 3 points. Hated every minute to be honest but I think that's what this season is going to feel like with what's at stake unless we are 3 up in games.

Onto the next one. 1 game at a time!

Now I'm away to get absolutely mwi!

6 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Good win that but let’s not beat about the bush, we are now carrying a player every game.

Well done to Alfie, he done more in 12 mins than the front three did all game.

Bang on. Kent, drop him for St. Mirren. Tav looked off today. Joe Aribo, what a player! Alfie was great when he came on. was hoping he could sink that one near the end. 

2 minutes ago, johanhentze said:

He is a very important player to us. He might not be on top form, but he draws about three players to him at all times. 

One player was more than enough for him today. Agree he is a very important player so has to return quickly to acting like it.

2 minutes ago, ChampionsAgain said:

Kent having another off day, would defo go Roofe Morelos Hagi on weds. 

Helander>Balogun every day of the week. I like Balogun but Helander is miles ahead. 

Absolutely delighted with they 3 points. 

Thought Balgoun was a great choice today against Hibs, overall I think Helander is a better player but Balgoun has more speed & in horrible conditions

Stuff like that I'm happy to see Gerrard get praise for 

1 minute ago, Hadron Collider said:

Bang on. Kent, drop him for St. Mirren. Tav looked off today. Joe Aribo, what a player! Alfie was great when he came on. was hoping he could sink that one near the end. 

Wee Aribo was my Man of Match, great to see the lad back to his best

3 minutes ago, rangersross said:

Is he really? Had no idea, mate. If that's really the case he's definitely worth keeping on our radar if the whole Gerrard team moves on. He can clearly coach a team. Still have a feeling the other lot will offer him a contract in the summer. 

No a lot of fenians called Jack Ross 

Archived