*****The Official Rangers v Hibs Match Thread*****

Brian Fantana

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Dado'sMulls said:

We did mate, was a solid controlled performance from start to finish with Hibs barely troubling McGregor at all. The match thread will tell you otherwise tho.

Reading reports saying hubs deserved more etc. What utter shite. Although we were not so impressive going forward second half I cant recall them even forcing mcgregor into a save until the 85th minute.

I love the “the team on top at Christmas has won the league last eleven years” stat, one of those rare times you don’t mind Crocker repeating himself.

If you’d offered me nine points out of nine from Motherwell, St Johnstone and Hibs, I’d have taken your hand off.

We all know the scum will hammer Accies Reserves today and they might even claw back some of the 24 goal deficit but it is up to us.

Keep winning and they can’t touch us.

:UK:

PS - thought the Hibs keeper looked like Tav and Goldson’s lovechild

:lol:

Just now, folkestoneger said:

Reading reports saying hubs deserved more etc. What utter shite. Although we were not so impressive going forward second half I cant recall them even forcing mcgregor into a save until the 85th minute.

HIVs played well but we were good value and deserved the win, they cleared 3 off the line the spoon burning cunts.

4 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

People defend Kent by saying big time player, works hard etc but I say what have you done for me lately. There is only one explanation for him playing 90 minutes today - favouritism.

The last two games, I thought Tav has looked tired. It is to be expected but unfortunately there is no respite for him right now.

Morelos an d Roofe are so different. The ball is a magnet to Alfie whereas Roofe can go long periods without touching the ball then BOOM

There's a lack of competition for Kent's jersey.  Who plays there instead?  Itten or Barker?  No thanks.

I do hope the club bring in another wide attacking option during the January window next month to compete with Kent and prevent Itten being pushed out wide.  

4 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

People defend Kent by saying big time player, works hard etc but I say what have you done for me lately. There is only one explanation for him playing 90 minutes today - favouritism.

The last two games, I thought Tav has looked tired. It is to be expected but unfortunately there is no respite for him right now.

Morelos an d Roofe are so different. The ball is a magnet to Alfie whereas Roofe can go long periods without touching the ball then BOOM

That big game player was piss poor in Europa League.

1 minute ago, Colin Traive said:

I love the “the team on top at Christmas has won the league last eleven years” stat, one of those rare times you don’t mind Crocker repeating himself.

If you’d offered me nine points out of nine from Motherwell, St Johnstone and Hibs, I’d have taken your hand off.

We all know the scum will hammer Accies Reserves today and they might even claw back some of the 24 goal deficit but it is up to us.

Keep winning and they can’t touch us.

:UK:

PS - thought the Hibs keeper looked like Tav and Goldson’s lovechild

:lol:

Probably time you had a wee lie down mate.

11 minutes ago, Copeland1983 said:

Yep. Kent shld start against them given his performances in those games.

Seeing Kent on the bench would only give them a lift IMO - he terrifies them and should start.

Agreed but I’d drop him midweek & bring him back in for this! 

8 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

Couldn't resist 🤣

e1a341d7-8a75-4efc-bfc6-0cc2778e47a9_text.gif

2 minutes ago, BlueThunder said:

If Alfie can take today’s form until the 2nd half of the season we could be into a winner! Really hoped he’d get a goal today.

I think he was just put on to hold the ball up as we had started to just let them come onto us did what was expected today.

1 minute ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

Would have been better keeping the brain and throwing the rest away, at least we wouldn't have to listen to his shite.

He's really become a cheerleader for them weird seems proud to be Welsh but loves the republican scum.

4 minutes ago, Carnbroe Bear said:

Its all set up for Morelos to score against them next week...

His first goal against them and the one that's finally bursts their bubble. :whistle:

At the risk of providing too much information, if such a scenario were to develop there is a possibility that I could experience an involuntary ejaculation for the first time since I was twelve.

3 minutes ago, Smile said:

He's really become a cheerleader for them weird seems proud to be Welsh but loves the republican scum.

I reckon the wanka O’Neill has played a huge part in his mindset, listen to some of the drivel that hartson, lennon & sutton come out with it’s no coincidence he managed them all. 

4 minutes ago, plymouthranger said:

Ianis Hagi, form is temporary class is permanent. 

May not constantly be involved in the game, but he is involved in a goal almost every game. That’s priceless 

Like Aribo he’s doing a lot more off the ball.

What a fucking 3pts that is.

Didn't think we were at our best especially the 2nd half.

Still, we had about 3 or 4 superb chances that could have put it to bed.

Shat myself every time they got a corner, but the boys stood strong and keep those cunts out.

Massive 3pts.

43 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Hagi, Morelos and Roofe for me.

Aribo is needed in midfield with Arfield going off injured and Jack a non-entity right now. 

Yeah, I’ll take that, the point is though it won’t be Jones or barker coming in for Kent

Archived