*****The Official Rangers v Hibs Match Thread*****

Brian Fantana

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, Amokachi said:

I reckon the wanka O’Neill has played a huge part in his mindset, listen to some of the drivel that hartson, lennon & sutton come out with it’s no coincidence he managed them all. 

Yes, scum like him and lennon have put Scottish football back in the dark ages with their bigotry and hate.

31 minutes ago, Vision said:

We're gonna need every player to contribute if we're gonna win this title, we either use Jones, or sell him in January and bring in a player similar to Kent that can push him and come in when he's playing shite.

The point is if Kent is dropped his place will go a combination of Alfie, Roofe, Hagi, itten or Aribo, Jones will be nowhere near it. We will keep him this season In case we run into massive injuries

1 minute ago, mark1963 said:

Went out for a walk after the game , weather is awful fair play to the lads as that could so easily have had an affect.Geeat 3 points.

Yes weather was a big factor today, another obstacle we’ve overcome. 
Where’d you get to ? anywhere nice ? 

21 minutes ago, plymouthranger said:

Ianis Hagi, form is temporary class is permanent. 

May not constantly be involved in the game, but he is involved in a goal almost every game. That’s priceless 

One of Hagi's best performances for me, message from the management  team that he needs to up his work rate does appear to have sunk in at last.

Great to see because the lad undoubtedly has talent.

8 minutes ago, AlCapone said:

The point is if Kent is dropped his place will go a combination of Alfie, Roofe, Hagi, itten or Aribo, Jones will be nowhere near it. We will keep him this season In case we run into massive injuries

You're not making any sense Al, those players you mention are not even comparable to what Kent brings, as for keeping Jones :headwall: either use him or get rid.

9 minutes ago, Vision said:

You're not making any sense Al, those players you mention are not even comparable to what Kent brings, as for keeping Jones :headwall: either use him or get rid.

I’m making plenty of sense, not saying they are comparable to Kent position wise in any way. When he’s dropped he will change the shape a bit and not bring in players of Jones calibre except in an injury crisis. I would keep him to the end of season in case we run into massive injuries. For all it will cost to keep him it’s worth it. Kevin Thomson made the point today that he would take off Kent, replace him with Alfredo though the middle and put Roofe into Kent’s role. Are you saying you  would rather bring on Jones compared to this?

15 minutes ago, AlCapone said:

I’m making plenty of sense, not saying they are comparable to Kent position wise in any way. When he’s dropped he will change the shape a bit and not bring in players of Jones calibre except in an injury crisis. I would keep him to the end of season in case we run into massive injuries. For all it will cost to keep him it’s worth it. Kevin Thomson made the point today that he would take off Kent, replace him with Alfredo though the middle and put Roofe into Kent’s role. Are you saying you  would rather bring on Jones compared to this?

The decision at the end of the day lies with SG, the manager wants two players for every position, Jones is the AWM whether we like it or not he's the competition for Ryan Kent.

Like I said if he never acted like a mongo and grew up SG would have probably gave him more game time, it's up to him whether he can ever make it up to the fans for what he has done previously, but that's up to the manager.

51 minutes ago, Vision said:

Roofe has before and can fill the inside left position. The notion that Kent is somehow irreplacable is nonsense. 

He's well overdue getting dropped. 

8 minutes ago, King Jela said:

Roofe has before and can fill the inside left position. The notion that Kent is somehow irreplacable is nonsense. 

He's well overdue getting dropped. 

Am not disputing that, that's a temporary solution though.

Archived