*****The Official Rangers v Hibs Match Thread*****

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You love to see it

Fucking massive 3 points, horrendous conditions, not at our best and against a team that have ruined many a weekend for me, absolutely delighted with the result   

Boyd by the end of SkyÔÇÖs coverage today┬á ┬á

Posted Images

24 minutes ago, The Blues said:

Player ratings

McGregor 7

Tav. 6.5

Goldson  6

Balogan  6

Barisic 6.5

Davis 7

Aribo 7.5

Kamara 7.5

Hagi 7

Roofe 7

Kent 6

Arfield 6

Zungu. 6

SuperAlf  7.5

Arfield done nothing in 5 minutes. Zungu did next to nothing. Kent did nothing all game. Goldson and Balogun didn't do much wrong.

All 6/10? ­čĄú­čĄú­čĄú

TamCoopz and James Rolle like this
22 minutes ago, Vision said:

Roofe's a striker

He isn't nailed down as a striker though. In fact the last 2 games and only 2 other games this season (Hamilton away and Dundee United at home I think) are the only games he's played as a striker. 

That's 9 or 10 goals from the inside forward positions, something we could be using from Kent's inside forward position right now. 

No need to persist with Kent hoping he comes good. Been a passenger for too much of the season now. 

molesmole likes this
Just now, King Jela said:

He isn't nailed down as a striker though. In fact the last 2 games and only 2 other games this season (Hamilton away and Dundee United at home I think) are the only games he's played as a striker. 

That's 9 or 10 goals from the inside forward positions, something we could be using from Kent's inside forward position right now. 

No need to persist with Kent hoping he comes good. Been a passenger for too much of the season now. 

It's all about opinions :lol: if we put Roofe out there, then we're relying on Alfie to find his shooting boots and to essentially do what Roofe has been doing the last couple of games. It's a catch 22.

Although Roofe can play the position it would only really be on a temporary basis, Kent doesn't just play LW he tends to do a lot of roaming in different positions as well.

Just now, Vision said:

It's all about opinions :lol: if we put Roofe out there, then we're relying on Alfie to find his shooting boots and to essentially do what Roofe has been doing the last couple of games. It's a catch 22.

Although Roofe can play the position it would only really be on a temporary basis, Kent doesn't just play LW he tends to do a lot of roaming in different positions as well.

I know he does. That's why I called it the 'inside forward position'. Don't see any problem with putting Roofe out there, even if temporarily. 

When Morelos plays, regardless of form, we seem to win.  

Trying Roofe out there with Morelos up top and Hagi to his right and bringing Kent or Itten on to mix it up if its not working is the point of having a big squad, is it not? 

2 minutes ago, King Jela said:

I know he does. That's why I called it the 'inside forward position'. Don't see any problem with putting Roofe out there, even if temporarily. 

When Morelos plays, regardless of form, we seem to win.  

Trying Roofe out there with Morelos up top and Hagi to his right and bringing Kent or Itten on to mix it up if its not working is the point of having a big squad, is it not? 

Morelos started in the 2 domestic games we dropped points.

8 minutes ago, King Jela said:

We didn't even draw when he was missing vs St Mirren :lol:

Good effort but. 

But that's a different argument. You said initially if he plays we tend to win. We didn't in 2 games we've dropped points.

Now you're talking about us losing domestically when he didnt play. You're accurate, we didn't in the cup. 

Its not any type of effort, there's 3 domestic games we've not won and he started 2 and missed one. Oh and we know why he missed that one. Thats factual.

17 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMy´╗┐Arse said:

But that's a different argument. You said initially if he plays we tend to win. We didn't in 2 games we've dropped points.

Now you're talking about us losing domestically when he didnt play. You're accurate, we didn't in the cup. 

Its not any type of effort, there's 3 domestic games we've not won and he started 2 and missed one. Oh and we know why he missed that one. Thats factual.

We do tend to win if he plays though, do you think those 2 draws disprove that? 

If he's played 17 or so games and drawn only 2 that's still a team that tends to win more, no? 

Its a daft point to cherry pick and debate about. You've obviously had a shite Christmas.