*****The Official Rangers v Hibs Match Thread*****

Brian Fantana

47 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

We've barely lost or dropped points all season. To highlight his influence in that we win when he plays, despite him starting the 2 games we dropped points, is nonsense to make him seem more valuable. We tend to win when any player plays this season ffs 🤣

I've had a great Xmas cheers 😁

It really isn't. What the fuck would I gain from talking up Morelos or try to make him more valuable when I'e gave him stick practically all season? I don't even know what it is you're taking issue with? I never said 'if Morelos plays, we win'.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, King Jela said:

It really isn't. What the fuck would I gain from talking up Morelos or try to make him more valuable when I'e gave him stick practically all season? I don't even know what it is you're taking issue with? I never said 'if Morelos plays, we win'.

He was excellent the day 

20 minutes ago, King Jela said:

There's no difference between Morelos playing and us winning than any other player and us winning. We've dropped points in 2, lost in the cup in one, and morelos started in 2 out of them.

Its absurd to say we tend to win when he plays as if he brings more than any other player this season, who we also tend to win when they play. 

5 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

He was excellent the day 

He really was,big punt up the park, he wins a throw in, big punt up the park, he wins a free kick, big punt up the park he runs it into the corner running the clock down, so much more than goals we get off this wee guy. 

4 hours ago, The Blues said:

Player ratings

McGregor 7

Tav. 6.5

Goldson  6

Balogan  6

Barisic 6.5

Davis 7

Aribo 7.5

Kamara 7.5

Hagi 7

Roofe 7

Kent 6

Arfield 6

Zungu. 6

SuperAlf  7.5

Goldson 6??? Arfield 6???  Arfield last a few minutes, Goldson was immense today. Not sure you watched the game mate

3 minutes ago, James Rolle said:

It's not any kind of fucking science :confused:

He’s actually used the periodic table to find what elements may have impacted our play and added or subtracted the number of the element from a previous element in the table plus the number of minutes the player played minus how many drinks he had but it’s not 100% accurate 

1 minute ago, TamCoopz said:

He’s actually used the period table to find what elements may have impacted our play and added or subtracted the number of the element from a previous element in the table plus the number of minutes the player played minus how many drinks he had but it’s not 100% accurate 

I guess you meant periodic table, but the period table seems more apt in his case. Tampon! 

1 hour ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

There's no difference between Morelos playing and us winning than any other player and us winning. We've dropped points in 2, lost in the cup in one, and morelos started in 2 out of them.

Its absurd to say we tend to win when he plays as if he brings more than any other player this season, who we also tend to win when they play. 

If you've took it as me saying he brings more than any other player then that's your issue pal, a weird issue to have though. 

We do tend to win he plays but I wasn't suggesting we were reliant on him. 

My point was that we have got a capable enough squad to be able to drop Kent, play Roofe in his position and bring in Morelos without making us weaker as Morelos is already a first team player familiar with the system and the players that play in the system, so much so that we tend to win when he's playing. 

So basically dropping Kent and trying Roofe out there isn't too delicate a risk because we have players ready to come in that are up to speed. Not 'bigging up' Morelos in any way, if I felt big Itten was ready to be trusted I'd be making the same point about him. 

3 hours ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

We've barely lost or dropped points all season. To highlight his influence in that we win when he plays, despite him starting the 2 games we dropped points, is nonsense to make him seem more valuable. We tend to win when any player plays this season ffs 🤣

I've had a great Xmas cheers 😁

Better team and squad than anyone, they know collectively that they did not do enough to win away at Livingston and Hibs.

Onwards and upwards, team spirit will bring 55.

1 hour ago, King Jela said:

If you've took it as me saying he brings more than any other player then that's your issue pal, a weird issue to have though. 

We do tend to win he plays but I wasn't suggesting we were reliant on him. 

My point was that we have got a capable enough squad to be able to drop Kent, play Roofe in his position and bring in Morelos without making us weaker as Morelos is already a first team player familiar with the system and the players that play in the system, so much so that we tend to win when he's playing. 

So basically dropping Kent and trying Roofe out there isn't too delicate a risk because we have players ready to come in that are up to speed. Not 'bigging up' Morelos in any way, if I felt big Itten was ready to be trusted I'd be making the same point about him. 

Good. He doesn't bring any more than any other player. For "we tend to win when Morelos plays " we agree any player's name could be substituted instead of his and be equally as valid.

Well done pal, you got there eventually 👏👏

3 hours ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Rangers have a domestic win record in the 90%s, but when he plays we tend to win 😂😂😂

Which is correct :lol: no idea what got you so upset, just the truth. 

Try abd enjoy your weekend ffs. Maybe lay off the swally. 

4 hours ago, King Jela said:

Which is correct :lol: no idea what got you so upset, just the truth. 

Try abd enjoy your weekend ffs. Maybe lay off the swally. 

Is there any player in the squad that if he plays domestically this season we can say we dont win? Because if not why the fuck single out any one player this season and say if he plays we tend to win - it applies to every single player 🤣🤣🤣

If Morelos, Roofe, Defoe, Kent, Hagi, Aribo.,...  play domestically we tend to win. Should single them all out, or maybe we play them all?

I think Morelos should start on Wednesday as he looks sharp and Kent needs rested. Not because of any notion that we tend to win when he plays more than any other 👍

Any making typos at 4 in the morning whilst telling others to lay off the bevvy - have a look in the @Mirror Man 😂

2 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Is there any player in the squad that if he plays domestically this season we can say we dont win? Because if not why the fuck single out any one player this season and say if he plays we tend to win - it applies to every single player 🤣🤣🤣

If Morelos, Roofe, Defoe, Kent, Hagi, Aribo.,...  play domestically we tend to win. Should single them all out, or maybe we play them all?

I think Morelos should start on Wednesday as he looks sharp and Kent needs rested. Not because of any notion that we tend to win when he plays more than any other 👍

Any making typos at 4 in the morning whilst telling others to lay off the bevvy - have a look in the @Mirror Man 😂

We have looked much stronger and performed better in the games that he has been involved in. 

Archived