Aribo 7.5

Kamara 7.5

Hagi 7

Roofe 7

Kent 6

Arfield 6

Zungu. 6

SuperAlf  7.5

I thought Balogun was rotten today. I know we had a clean sheet but he looks slow and disinterested at times. Kent also was way below par. 

AGC123 likes this
  • Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You love to see it

Fucking massive 3 points, horrendous conditions, not at our best and against a team that have ruined many a weekend for me, absolutely delighted with the result   

Boyd by the end of Sky’s coverage today   

Posted Images

2 hours ago, King Jela said:

Roofe has before and can fill the inside left position. The notion that Kent is somehow irreplacable is nonsense. 

He's well overdue getting dropped. 

want every player to do well but said on another thread Kent is doing nothing to guarantee him a start every week  

1 hour ago, King Jela said:

We do tend to win if he plays though, do you think those 2 draws disprove that? 

If he's played 17 or so games and drawn only 2 that's still a team that tends to win more, no? 

Its a daft point to cherry pick and debate about. You've obviously had a shite Christmas. 

We've barely lost or dropped points all season. To highlight his influence in that we win when he plays, despite him starting the 2 games we dropped points, is nonsense to make him seem more valuable. We tend to win when any player plays this season ffs 🤣

I've had a great Xmas cheers 😁

Quiet Jim likes this

Today wasn't pretty at all but we got the win and that is all that matters. These are the wins we forget about but they mean just as much as the 3/4/8 nil wins.

I wasn't happy with the line-up and would have preferred us starting with Helander, Arfield and Morelos because I think at Ibrox we play much better against domestic opposition with one holder and more attacking options.

Despite this we still missed some decent chances, especially from set pieces, and we could have been 3 or 4 up if it wasn't for Hibs' goalie. Even Andy Walker admitted as much fs.

More than anything today, and the last fortnight, I've noticed that teams really are trying to catch us out full back to full back defensively but teams just cannot get the balance right with it apart from St Mirren and that night we got it wrong and weren't up for it.

Teams are happy to sit in for as long as possible against us but when they try to hit is down the wings they have nothing centrally becuase we out-number them or they dont have enough time to get up the park. It happened against Dundee Utd, Motherwell, St Mirren and today. I'm happy for us to give up the wings like that rather than central positions inside the posts. It must be working considering we're conceding 1 goal in every 4 matches.

Overall a big 3 points considering how the match went. I say it every season but if we win 8 games in three 10 game blocks and 7 of the last 8 we'll win the league or be very unlucky not to. It also helps me not get too down hearted when we drop points!

The first 10 we won 8 and this 10 we have won all of them so we are far and away above my expectations and that's taking out the huge points advantage we have just now. For me we run our own race in the league.

If we go and win at least 8 of the next 10 in the league we will be extremely close to the title by the start of March.

On to St Mirren!

Amokachi likes this
47 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

We've barely lost or dropped points all season. To highlight his influence in that we win when he plays, despite him starting the 2 games we dropped points, is nonsense to make him seem more valuable. We tend to win when any player plays this season ffs 🤣

It really isn't. What the fuck would I gain from talking up Morelos or try to make him more valuable when I'e gave him stick practically all season? I don't even know what it is you're taking issue with? I never said 'if Morelos plays, we win'.

11 minutes ago, King Jela said:

It really isn't. What the fuck would I gain from talking up Morelos or try to make him more valuable when I'e gave him stick practically all season? I don't even know what it is you're taking issue with? I never said 'if Morelos plays, we win'.

He was excellent the day 

20 minutes ago, King Jela said:

There's no difference between Morelos playing and us winning than any other player and us winning. We've dropped points in 2, lost in the cup in one, and morelos started in 2 out of them.

Its absurd to say we tend to win when he plays as if he brings more than any other player this season, who we also tend to win when they play. 

4 hours ago, The Blues said:

Player ratings

McGregor 7

Tav. 6.5

Goldson  6

Balogan  6

Barisic 6.5

Davis 7

Aribo 7.5

Kamara 7.5

Hagi 7

Roofe 7

Kent 6

Arfield 6

Zungu. 6

SuperAlf  7.5

Goldson 6??? Arfield 6???  Arfield last a few minutes, Goldson was immense today. Not sure you watched the game mate

TamCoopz and JograBear like this
3 minutes ago, James Rolle said:

It's not any kind of fucking science :confused:

He’s actually used the periodic table to find what elements may have impacted our play and added or subtracted the number of the element from a previous element in the table plus the number of minutes the player played minus how many drinks he had but it’s not 100% accurate 

1 minute ago, TamCoopz said:

He’s actually used the period table to find what elements may have impacted our play and added or subtracted the number of the element from a previous element in the table plus the number of minutes the player played minus how many drinks he had but it’s not 100% accurate 

I guess you meant periodic table, but the period table seems more apt in his case. Tampon! 

1 hour ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

There's no difference between Morelos playing and us winning than any other player and us winning. We've dropped points in 2, lost in the cup in one, and morelos started in 2 out of them.

Its absurd to say we tend to win when he plays as if he brings more than any other player this season, who we also tend to win when they play. 

If you've took it as me saying he brings more than any other player then that's your issue pal, a weird issue to have though. 

We do tend to win he plays but I wasn't suggesting we were reliant on him. 

My point was that we have got a capable enough squad to be able to drop Kent, play Roofe in his position and bring in Morelos without making us weaker as Morelos is already a first team player familiar with the system and the players that play in the system, so much so that we tend to win when he's playing. 

So basically dropping Kent and trying Roofe out there isn't too delicate a risk because we have players ready to come in that are up to speed. Not 'bigging up' Morelos in any way, if I felt big Itten was ready to be trusted I'd be making the same point about him. 

3 hours ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Better team and squad than anyone, they know collectively that they did not do enough to win away at Livingston and Hibs.

Onwards and upwards, team spirit will bring 55.

1 hour ago, King Jela said:

If you've took it as me saying he brings more than any other player then that's your issue pal, a weird issue to have though. 

We do tend to win he plays but I wasn't suggesting we were reliant on him. 

My point was that we have got a capable enough squad to be able to drop Kent, play Roofe in his position and bring in Morelos without making us weaker as Morelos is already a first team player familiar with the system and the players that play in the system, so much so that we tend to win when he's playing. 

So basically dropping Kent and trying Roofe out there isn't too delicate a risk because we have players ready to come in that are up to speed. Not 'bigging up' Morelos in any way, if I felt big Itten was ready to be trusted I'd be making the same point about him. 

Good. He doesn't bring any more than any other player. For "we tend to win when Morelos plays " we agree any player's name could be substituted instead of his and be equally as valid.

Well done pal, you got there eventually 👏👏