*****The Official Rangers v Hibs Match Thread*****

Brian Fantana

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

We have looked much stronger and performed better in the games that he has been involved in. 

And given his sharpness other than finishing thats why its time to start him on Wednesday. Not because we tend to win with him more than anyone else.

2 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

And given his sharpness other than finishing thats why its time to start him on Wednesday. Not because we tend to win with him more than anyone else.

Our only loss domestically all season was the game immediately after he was suspended so you could argue we do tend to win more with him in the side 

1 minute ago, .Williamson. said:

We lost against St Mirren in the cup immediately after Morelos got suspended and we were quite poor for the majority of the Motherwell game aswell. 

Is St Mirren not our only domestic defeat of the season so far? 

What’s your point again @SeparateEntityMyArse?

We tend to win when he plays was the comment I replied to. This is a moot point as we tend to win period. And in the 3 games we didn't win domestically he started 2 of them. Theres plenty reasons to want him to start but not that one given the same argument applies to every player in the squad, and its as arguable saying when we don't win he tends to start. 😳

2 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Our only loss domestically all season was the game immediately after he was suspended so you could argue we do tend to win more with him in the side 

Is there any player the same doesn't apply for this season, any player we dont tend to win when they play?

7 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Is there any player the same doesn't apply for this season, any player we dont tend to win when they play?

Could be wrong but every game we have conceded a goal domestically I don’t think Jack has played. Could argue he helps shore up defence. 

1 hour ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Is there any player in the squad that if he plays domestically this season we can say we dont win? Because if not why the fuck single out any one player this season and say if he plays we tend to win - it applies to every single player 🤣🤣🤣

If Morelos, Roofe, Defoe, Kent, Hagi, Aribo.,...  play domestically we tend to win. Should single them all out, or maybe we play them all?

I think Morelos should start on Wednesday as he looks sharp and Kent needs rested. Not because of any notion that we tend to win when he plays more than any other 👍

Any making typos at 4 in the morning whilst telling others to lay off the bevvy - have a look in the @Mirror Man 😂

1 hour ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

😂😂😂😂

Meltdown.

1 hour ago, .Williamson. said:

We lost against St Mirren in the cup immediately after Morelos got suspended and we were quite poor for the majority of the Motherwell game aswell. 

Is St Mirren not our only domestic defeat of the season so far? 

What’s your point again @SeparateEntityMyArse?

He fucked it ages ago trying to be a smart arse again and its just getting desperate now. 

Hipe he jeeps it going. 

2 minutes ago, King Jela said:

Phone error 🤷‍♂️

The only I've got wrong in this thread though, so happy with that. 

The only ........ I've got wrong

Have we just to insert words into your sentences for you now? You still on the piss mate? Respect for that.

1 minute ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

And here you still are.

No mistakes this time though so progress made 👍

Brilliant patter. I'm sure you've impressed a few or got me back for ripping the cunt out of you multiple times. I'll just let you have this one to end it. 

Well done. :crabflute:

3 minutes ago, King Jela said:

Brilliant patter. I'm sure you've impressed a few or got me back for ripping the cunt out of you multiple times. I'll just let you have this one to end it. 

Well done. :crabflute:

Don't think I'd ever really noticed you as a poster of any interest until you shat your pants with your recent meltdown let alone someone that ripped the cunt out of me multiple times 😂

15 hours ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

How many times was he caught out today. First minute definitely got away with one, after that how many?

There was a blatant one when they had us under pressure in second half. They broke on a counter attack and there was someone on the right hand side free he looks at him and let’s him run off and never covered the space. I thought his all round play yesterday was poor. 

11 minutes ago, GlasgowRangers1983 said:

There was a blatant one when they had us under pressure in second half. They broke on a counter attack and there was someone on the right hand side free he looks at him and let’s him run off and never covered the space. I thought his all round play yesterday was poor. 

Didn't stand out to me, thought the one in the early minutes was really poor though.

Tbh I thought Goldson was worse out the 2 yesterday and I'm a huge fan. His distribution was poor, never got to grips with the conditions. 

They're a decent pairing the Hivs forward pairing, that sort of game was made for Ryan Jack to offer added protection for the defence.

45 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Didn't stand out to me, thought the one in the early minutes was really poor though.

Tbh I thought Goldson was worse out the 2 yesterday and I'm a huge fan. His distribution was poor, never got to grips with the conditions. 

They're a decent pairing the Hivs forward pairing, that sort of game was made for Ryan Jack to offer added protection for the defence.

Even though we kept a clean sheet. 

Archived