*****The Official Rangers v Hibs Match Thread*****

Brian Fantana

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

🤣 well fucking say that daftie, no one else is on the same level of stupidity as you are.

And yes.

It was the very last part of your post, could see why that would confuse you right enough 🤦‍♂️

Yes what? I was agreeing with you. 

Such an angry, defensive wee guy :lol:

18 minutes ago, King Jela said:

It was the very last part of your post, could see why that would confuse you right enough 🤦‍♂️

Yes what? I was agreeing with you. 

Such an angry, defensive wee guy :lol:

I mentioned 4 different topics in the post but aye I'll mindread the bit you're wanting to raise a point to. Not like highlighting text in bold has ever been a thing.

Yes, even though we won it was a game made for Jack. It'd have allowed Tav more freedom, his forward play was restricted as neither Kamara nor Davis offer what Jack does. 

How am I angry? I'm finding your stupidity absolutely refreshing, its King Kirk level of village idiocy you're providing and always someone else's fault. Superb mate 😂😂😂

1 hour ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

I mentioned 4 different topics in the post but aye I'll mindread the bit you're wanting to raise a point to. Not like highlighting text in bold has ever been a thing.

Yes, even though we won it was a game made for Jack. It'd have allowed Tav more freedom, his forward play was restricted as neither Kamara nor Davis offer what Jack does. 

How am I angry? I'm finding your stupidity absolutely refreshing, its King Kirk level of village idiocy you're providing and always someone else's fault. Superb mate 😂😂😂

No even reading that. Didn't realise I got under your skin that much. Easily triggered  

8 hours ago, King Jela said:

He fucked it ages ago trying to be a smart arse again and its just getting desperate now. 

Hipe he jeeps it going

15 minutes ago, King Jela said:

😂

Getting obsessed with me now. Off ye fuck

You need to urgently get your personalities to speak to each other mate. 👍 

And the hypocrisy of calling someone obsessed when you keep quoting them and asking questions 🤣🤣🤣

57 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

You need to urgently get your personalities to speak to each other mate. 👍 

And the hypocrisy of calling someone obsessed when you keep quoting them and asking questions 🤣🤣🤣

Fuck sake. :lol: Still quoting me. Obsessed. 

I am a bit annoyed that we didnt take control of the narrative after the match.

We should have been pointing out immediately that we were due a penalty.

Pressure is being applied to refs to give pens against us and will continue.

I thought the Irish guy "Graham" would be on top of this. 

On 26/12/2020 at 15:49, Vision said:

You're not making any sense Al, those players you mention are not even comparable to what Kent brings, as for keeping Jones :headwall: either use him or get rid.

Oh yeh of little faith, told you that if Kent was dropped he would be replaced by a combination of roofe, aribo, hagi, Alfie, itten etc  not by either Jones or barker ;) 

3 hours ago, AlCapone said:

Oh yeh of little faith, told you that if Kent was dropped he would be replaced by a combination of roofe, aribo, hagi, Alfie, itten etc  not by either Jones or barker ;) 

A remember you saying you liked a right good fisting as well. 

Archived