Jump to content

Recommended Posts

6 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

So you're making excuses for a guy who you're not giving pass marks to. Glad we cleared that up.

The 'injury' was a niggle in his quad, I'm nor sure that remotely impacts on performance enough to justify what he offered. Or failed to.

Gerrard was pissed with the 3 of them and Roofe was likely rightly getting hooked anyway even if the niggle didn't confirm the decision for him. Because (like Aribo) he was abysmal.

Fuck up ya arrogant wank, I'm taking into account that one of our top performing players picking up an injury may have have had impact on his performance, hardly a revelation. 

You have no idea whether roofe was going to be subbed at half time, Gerrard said that he already knew he wanted Hagi on and the injury made the decision for him.  Nothing to suggest it was because he thought his performance was 'abysmal'

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Roofe can score any type of goal. Excellent player. His all round play, intelligence, awareness, finishing is superb.

Still very much unsure of him, has only scored from his own half once this season.

Like the attitude 👊🏼👍

Posted Images

Just now, Zoso1872 said:

Fuck up ya arrogant wank, I'm taking into account that one of our top performing players picking up an injury may have have had impact on his performance, hardly a revelation. 

You have no idea whether roofe was going to be subbed at half time, Gerrard said that he already knew he wanted Hagi on and the injury made the decision for him.  Nothing to suggest it was because he thought his performance was 'abysmal'

😂 Fucking triggered.

 

giphy-49.gif

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Zoso1872 said:

Nobody's triggered just calling it as I see it

Thats right.

You mentioned it was his first OF game. For some reason. In discussing this game bring up how he's done well in other games. Prefer to highlight others who were shite. Factor in an injury you don't know of what level of severity or time it happened as impacting him. Blame others for the service. Highlight his impact on the game as "trying" to link the midfield. State he was "decent". Agree he didnt get pass marks.

Just don't call him abysmal eh? 🤣

 

 

200w-21.gif

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Thats right.

You mentioned it was his first OF game. For some reason. In discussing this game bring up how he's done well in other games. Prefer to highlight others who were shite. Factor in an injury you don't know of what level of severity or time it happened as impacting him. Blame others for the service. Highlight his impact on the game as "trying" to link the midfield. State he was "decent". Agree he didnt get pass marks.

Just don't call him abysmal eh? 🤣

 

 

200w-21.gif

Well done son, took you a while but you got there in the end 👍

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

🤣 seeing as you struggle with words I'll tell you the story in pictures. What he's been, to what he was yesterday. Enjoy mate 🤣

download.jpeg-30.jpg

download.jpeg-29.jpg

Roofe on fire vs roofe not on fire still does not equal abysmal

 

Try to keep up 👍

Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Zoso1872 said:

Roofe on fire vs roofe not on fire still does not equal abysmal

 

Try to keep up 👍

Its hard following fucked up logic only bettered by Lennon saying a player who would have got a shot away being rugby tackled isn't a red card.

Played 'decent', can't give examples of examples to justify even that, not getting pass marks for performance but gonnae no call him abysmal cos its no nice. Daftie 🤣

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Its hard following fucked up logic only bettered by Lennon saying a player who would have got a shot away being rugby tackled isn't a red card.

Played 'decent', can't give examples of examples to justify even that, not getting pass marks for performance but gonnae no call him abysmal cos its no nice. Daftie 🤣

Just because you can't follow the logic doesnt make it fucked up. It means you're thick.

Of the front three that started Roofe was the form player going into the game. Of the front three that started only Roofe picked up an injury but according to you we can't take that into account when describing his performance as 'abysmal'

You also said he was the most anonymous of the front three, yet was the only forward to win any headers all game, one setting up morelos apart from a last ditch tackle. Won three fouls for the team (just 1 less than morelos) as well as 1 clearance, was involved in a possible penalty claim (albeit very soft) and of 14 completed passes around 7 were in the final third. Now stats certainly don't tell the whole story but in this case they at least show he wasn't anonymous.

Does any of the above mean I think his performance would get a pass? No. Do I think it shows he was making a decent attempt from poor service yes. Do I think an in form player should be labelled abysmal when we know he picked up an injury? No 

Hopefully you can follow all that as its the last im going to say on it.

So whether you can or can't, whether you agree or disagree i dont give a fuck anymore. Enjoy your night.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Zoso1872 said:

Just because you can't follow the logic doesnt make it fucked up. It means you're thick.

Of the front three that started Roofe was the form player going into the game. Of the front three that started only Roofe picked up an injury but according to you we can't take that into account when describing his performance as 'abysmal'

You also said he was the most anonymous of the front three, yet was the only forward to win any headers all game, one setting up morelos apart from a last ditch tackle. Won three fouls for the team (just 1 less than morelos) as well as 1 clearance, was involved in a possible penalty claim (albeit very soft) and of 14 completed passes around 7 were in the final third. Now stats certainly don't tell the whole story but in this case they at least show he wasn't anonymous.

Does any of the above mean I think his performance would get a pass? No. Do I think it shows he was making a decent attempt from poor service yes. Do I think an in form player should be labelled abysmal when we know he picked up an injury? No 

Hopefully you can follow all that as its the last im going to say on it.

So whether you can or can't, whether you agree or disagree i dont give a fuck anymore. Enjoy your night.

 

🤣 triggered again.

Fucking raging you are 😂.

Night pal x

Link to post
Share on other sites

I didn't get the hype around Roofe when he first signed in all honesty.  Some players you look at their highlight reels and get excited.  You'd look at Ryan Kent highlights and be amazed at the step overs, going past people, etc.  Roofe doesn't need all that.  Roofe is intelligent and technical. I'd compare him to Naismith 10 years ago.  Drifts around, finds space in the box, and gets goals.  He's very dangerous and a key player for Rangers.  I actually think he has EPL quality so we're very lucky to have him here.

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

🤣 seeing as you struggle with words I'll tell you the story in pictures. What he's been, to what he was yesterday. Enjoy mate 🤣

download.jpeg-30.jpg

download.jpeg-29.jpg

Is this like catchphrase? Say what you see.:hit:

Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, TMB said:

I didn't get the hype around Roofe when he first signed in all honesty.  Some players you look at their highlight reels and get excited.  You'd look at Ryan Kent highlights and be amazed at the step overs, going past people, etc.  Roofe doesn't need all that.  Roofe is intelligent and technical. I'd compare him to Naismith 10 years ago.  Drifts around, finds space in the box, and gets goals.  He's very dangerous and a key player for Rangers.  I actually think he has EPL quality so we're very lucky to have him here.

He was abysmal yesterday 😉

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Big Al II said:

He was abysmal yesterday 😉

I read he was taken off at halftime with an injury.  I had previously thought Hagi was brought o to make a tactical change.  So, giving Roofe the benefit of the doubt when it comes to the last Old Firm.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, TMB said:

I didn't get the hype around Roofe when he first signed in all honesty.  Some players you look at their highlight reels and get excited.  You'd look at Ryan Kent highlights and be amazed at the step overs, going past people, etc.  Roofe doesn't need all that.  Roofe is intelligent and technical. I'd compare him to Naismith 10 years ago.  Drifts around, finds space in the box, and gets goals.  He's very dangerous and a key player for Rangers.  I actually think he has EPL quality so we're very lucky to have him here.

He defo has Europa League quality. 😉

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Hadron Collider said:

He defo has Europa League quality. 😉

I don't think saying he's EPL quality is ridiculous in all honesty.  He can clearly play at that level.  I didn't think that much of him at first but he could very well be one of our best players now.  I think he is!

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...