Club's PRbor lack of it

rabc10000

Just now, rabc10000 said:

Appreciate the words but going by your estimation I guess I have no place on this forum then, not really much else I can say

I think theres some who like to have a dig at the club any opportunity. I dont think that's in any way you btw.

There's some that are maybe a bit pissed off with folk having a boot at the club, I get that frustration too. And yeah maybe as the poster who you replied to knows how difficult it is for the club staff.

But you have your place on here, deservedly so, and more importantly I think this forum can get you what you're looking for from the club. 👍

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, rabc10000 said:

Appreciate the words but going by your estimation I guess I have no place on this forum then, not really much else I can say

Keep the heed mate furlough or fuck all else is an excuse.

Try Michael beale on twitter btw he's brilliant with the fans 

1 minute ago, psb07158 said:

All the poster has done is said Celtic have gone above and beyond for his unwell little girl whilst nobody at Rangers has got back to him. 

Was the SLO furloughed? Isn’t this within his remit? 

He wasn't mate no 

1 minute ago, Rfc52 said:

Keep the heed mate furlough or fuck all else is an excuse.

Try Michael beale on twitter btw he's brilliant with the fans 

Tbf Twitter is something I've never used, could never really get to grips with it at all. 

2 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

I think theres some who like to have a dig at the club any opportunity. I dont think that's in any way you btw.

There's some that are maybe a bit pissed off with folk having a boot at the club, I get that frustration too. And yeah maybe as the poster who you replied to knows how difficult it is for the club staff.

But you have your place on here, deservedly so, and more importantly I think this forum can get you what you're looking for from the club. 👍

Certainly not having a dig at the club, been a fan ever since I was a tiny wean, but either way everyone's entitled to an opinion and rightly so

Just now, rabc10000 said:

Tbf Twitter is something I've never used, could never really get to grips with it at all. 

Me either mate.

@Mr Sopranoor anyone else here could yous point beale or the club to.the thread.

Btw the top I have is the 2000/2002 3rd kit.

Barely been worn mate

http://www.historicalkits.co.uk/Scottish_Football_League/Rangers/Rangers-change-kits.html

3 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

Seems to me like he’d be the place to start with this. 

@rabc10000 best place to do that is on Twitter I think. If you don’t have Twitter I’m happy to send him a message on your behalf 

I hope your little girl fully recovers from illness

Mate I messaged rhe club and him but got a fuck alll back bar a ill get to.you within x amount of days.

It was a really important issue and one which could've effected mygers points etc and fuck all till he was chased up 

1 minute ago, Rfc52 said:

Mate I messaged rhe club and him but got a ill get back to.you within x amount of days.

It was a really important issue and one which could've effected mygers points etc and fuck all till he was chased up 

Aye, he did initially fob me off with my Castore complaints. 

Which reminds me that I’ve got Bisgrove’s email address @rabc10000 I’ll PM you. He probably won’t help directly but can hopefully pull someone else from the club in to help. 

Just now, Rfc52 said:

Me either mate.

@Mr Sopranoor anyone else here could yous point beale or the club to.the thread.

Btw the top I have is the 2000/2002 3rd kit.

Barely been worn mate

http://www.historicalkits.co.uk/Scottish_Football_League/Rangers/Rangers-change-kits.html

Appreciate that but raffles n such are not my thing if u know what I meannanr I'm certainly not looking to take advantage of anyone's generosity etc.

One thing I will say tho is the staff in the children's ward are absolutely amazing and made the weans night last night.  Wee video of them if allowed. If not easily deleted

Just now, psb07158 said:

Aye, he did initially fob me off with my Castore complaints. 

Which reminds me that I’ve got Bisgrove’s email address @rabc10000 I’ll PM you. He probably won’t help directly but can hopefully pull someone else from the club in to help. 

Mate I hate to do this to the OP with what he's going through but he's been going to the wrong people at the club imo 

Just now, Rfc52 said:

Mate I hate to do this to the OP with what he's going through but he's been going to the wrong people at the club imo 

You are more than likely correct. It's not something I've ever had dealings with before and hopefully never have to do again

Just now, badjon said:

Have you made the same post on FF? It will go one of two ways, a) the slo will respond and take it up or sadly b) the thread will be deleted and you will have your ISP blocked.

We all know what I am getting at.

No I'm not a member on ff.bwell I have an account but never actually poster or read the site

I'm not getting into the lack of response from the club as it just feels inconsequential to me. I dont mean that in a dismissive way to you mate. All I want to say is I have nothing but a sincere hope that your wee one makes a full recovery. Positive vibes to you and your family.

11 minutes ago, rabc10000 said:

Certainly not having a dig at the club, been a fan ever since I was a tiny wean, but either way everyone's entitled to an opinion and rightly so

Fair dos mate. I think your OP can be taken as a bit of a negative towards the club. And tbh on the face of it, it appears shoddy and that the club could do more.  

Everyone is indeed entitled to an opinion. But more importantly if there's someone on here that can get the club to contact you thats more important than anyones views. Good luck.

9 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Fair dos mate. I think your OP can be taken as a bit of a negative towards the club. And tbh on the face of it, it appears shoddy and that the club could do more.  

Everyone is indeed entitled to an opinion. But more importantly if there's someone on here that can get the club to contact you thats more important than anyones views. Good luck.

I get what your saying and perhaps I could have worded it better??? Probably however the part in bold may or would never be possible without my initial post??

5 minutes ago, rabc10000 said:

I get what your saying and perhaps I could have worded it better??? Probably however the part in bold may or would never be possible without my initial post??

Mate I'm not saying you should have worded it differently or otherwise. Just explaining why some might maybe appear defensive towards the club.

I've no issues with your post, wish I could help you, and wish you and your daughter every success in the world now and in the future.

First & foremost mate, really hope your daughters doing ok!!

I honestly think this has just slipped through the net or been directed to the wrong people as it’s very unlike the club! I mean, I got a hand signed letter & video message from the club congratulating me on my wedding, so really can’t see them deciding not to do anything for your daughter. 

Also knowing this place, I’m almost certain that this thread will produce some results for the wee one mate! (I know somebody who has good contacts within Rangers so will make them aware)

As I said before, I sincerely hope she gets on the mend soon! 

40 minutes ago, rabc10000 said:

Wow. I wish I had a little more of your type of compassion and patience Rab.

All the best to your wee girl, what a terrible thing to have to deal with but can’t imagine the pandemic has made it any easier.

You’re clearly not taking a cheap shot at the club as you’ve tried other routes - I’d ignore those misunderstandings.

I’ve every faith the RM community will try and get this sorted, at what is a challenging time for your family and the club. (In very different ways.)

Hope Christmas hasn’t been too tough pal and love to you and family. 

I’ve tweeted Michael Beale about this as he is brilliant with fans, I suggest others on here do the same as it might get us somewhere for OP. 

regarding your kid, I hope she pulls through quickly mate, Id genuinely be kinda bummed if that club were sending my kid stuff and no Rangers gear in sight, but I am sure the club are not ignoring you intentionally. Please try the Rangers charity foundation again as they are amazing with this stuff, genuinely amazing. I’ve seen them do wonderful stuff for kids who are unwell. 

1 minute ago, LewisWATP said:

I’ve tweeted Michael Beale about this as he is brilliant with fans, I suggest others on here do the same as it might get us somewhere for OP. 

regarding your kid, I hope she pulls through quickly mate, Id genuinely be kinda bummed if that club were sending my kid stuff and no Rangers gear in sight, but I am sure the club are not ignoring you intentionally. Please try the Rangers charity foundation again as they are amazing with this stuff, genuinely amazing. I’ve seen them do wonderful stuff for kids who are unwell. 

Well done mate 

11 hours ago, Rfc52 said:

Celtic also donated a top for raffle but charged us 50 quid for the chance to do so.

I know this isn’t really the place but that literally sums that mob up for the fenian scum that they are!! They have absolutely zero shame! 

Archived