Arfield Injury

Brackley Bluenose

A superb day massively overshadowed by what looks like it could be a bad one for Scott Arfield. I did my ACL exactly the same way, no contact with all my weight going through one leg, let’s hope it’s not that and just a strain. He’s been a credit to our club and his form has been superb, also a little gutted because he loves a performance against the tarriers.

Here’s hoping for the best possible outcome. 

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Brackley Bluenose said:

A superb day massively overshadowed by what looks like it could be a bad one for Scott Arfield. I did my ACL exactly the same way, no contact with all my weight going through one leg, let’s hope it’s not that and just a strain. He’s been a credit to our club and his form has been superb, also a little gutted because he loves a performance against the tarriers.

Here’s hoping for the best possible outcome. 

Always does well against Lego muncher, and I was wondering who might start between him and Aribo. Looks like Aribo now, no bad thing as I think he's been great the last two games. 

Hope it's nothing too serious for Arfield and he is back soon though, as he's also had a good season. 

1 minute ago, the old guard said:

Hopefully just a knock, all came from slackness from tav, far to much slackness creeping in imo, arfield has been excellent since September and we need him fit. 

Felt it was more a result of Arfield claiming the ball was out when it wasn't and getting megged in the process, then working to try and make up for that mistake.

Hope it's nothing too serious but it looked worrying.

20 minutes ago, Malkytfp1 said:

Fwiw, I think the pain would have been more evident and the stretcher woulda been on if it was ACL.

I actually thought it was up the back of his hammy.

Looked like he got a kick there from the hibs player , here's hoping it's a dead leg.

Archived