*****The Official St Mirren v Rangers Match Thread*

The Godfather

5 minutes ago, CooperSF said:

Goodwin

“I think I’m right in saying Rangers are the only team in the Premiership who haven’t had a penalty given against them and sometimes subconsciously it can play on the minds of officials. You just hope that if we are to have one of those decisions tomorrow that they go in our favour and the referees are brave enough to make the calls needed."

If more teams came out and had a go at us rather than defending their box most of the game they may get a call or two in their favour.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

What agenda would that be? 

Can't remember them all, was it 3 times he was sent off that season? 

The ones that come to mind were Pittodrie with Stevie May and Firhill, both of them weren't red cards imo. 

Whatever agenda that’s making you blind to the schooling I gave you disproving the factually incorrect nonsense you were spouting. Cold hard facts you’ve just ignored and then doubled down on your own pish. 

9 minutes ago, CooperSF said:

Goodwin

“I think I’m right in saying Rangers are the only team in the Premiership who haven’t had a penalty given against them and sometimes subconsciously it can play on the minds of officials. You just hope that if we are to have one of those decisions tomorrow that they go in our favour and the referees are brave enough to make the calls needed."

Eh? Last time we did conceded a penalty it was st mirren who got the penalty.

only reason we barely concede penalties is because teams don't really get in our box. Vice versa with us

6 minutes ago, SPWF said:

Whatever agenda that’s making you blind to the schooling I gave you disproving the factually incorrect nonsense you were spouting. Cold hard facts you’ve just ignored and then doubled down on your own pish. 

He's missed the majority of one campaign and on course to do the same this season, 2 out of 4,if he's here next season it'll be the same story all over again. 

2 minutes ago, They Gnu said:

Strangely no mention of the two penalty claims we had v HIVs

Since Saturday, its only been about penalties against that weren't given, the msm had gone into overdrive.

Tarriers have been on social media with this claim today about no league pens against. I'm not sure if its because Goodwin raised it, or someone else did and he's jumped on it.

Cunts got one against us in the league but still coming out with this shite isn't just about tomorrow, its about building more pressure on refs beyond this game.

1 minute ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

He's missed the majority of one campaign and on course to do the same this season, 2 out of 4,if he's here next season it'll be the same story all over again. 

:lol: Mental gymnastics to suit your narrative are quality. 10/10 for effort mate. You a politician or something? 

5 minutes ago, siamthedanger said:

Outrageous comments to make, he should be taken to task for this but it won't happen. We better bury these bastards tomorrow with a Tav pen or two thrown in for good measure. 

Think Saturday is Bobby Madden, don't know who is tomorrow though. 

Edit: sorry, quoted wrong person :confused:

2 minutes ago, ChampionsAgain said:

Whos the ref for tomorrow’s game? And Saturday? 

Some amount of pressure being put on the refs this weeks it’s set up for 2 games of 11v12. (Again)

Alan Muir tomorrow

Madden for the scum

Beaton against the sheep.

Archived