*****The Official St Mirren v Rangers Match Thread*

1 hour ago, GersInCanada said:

'Refs must be brave and give more penalties against Rangers' Has he forgotten that his team was awarded a penalty against us a mere 2 weeks ago.

Goodwin clearly has his tarrier loving hat on. Facts demolished the Rangers get too many penalties agenda so this is the new twist. 'Lets pressure the officials'

Really want us to absolutely batter them today.

Until they start awarding penalties for fouls committed in your opponent’s half, we’ll not be conceding very many as that’s where we spend most of our time.

Is trying to apply pressure to match officials OK now?

chris182 and LiverpoolBlue like this
  • Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Up ye ya tarrier mess. 

Are people forgetting that sometimes that is what is required to win titles . It’s not 38 games of total free flowing football . Sometimes you have to grind out the shite . As long as we keep winning

Went 2-0 up and basically managed the game,we’ve played a lot of football lately and at this time of year pitches and weather are shite etc so all that mattered was the win. Can’t believe idiots

Posted Images

I said it the other day but we never seem to play well there but a result is absolutely vital and I expect us to get it. 

My only worry for today is Davis playing as I think we need him for Saturday but I'm totally against him playing three games in a week. Either we play him with the intent of going a couple of goals up and bring him off for Zungu or even start Zungu alongside Kamara. Either way we should be playing with two "holders" in these away games.

I'd also like to see him go with Morelos and Roofe today because I think it can hurt St Mirren more and it gives us the option to play either Hagi or Aribo and keep one fresh for Saturday if the manager plans to play 5 in midfield.

For me the debate about Kent is more difficult than it seems. His numbers aren't great and seems to be lacking confidence but teams domestically try to take him out the game with two or three players playing around him. From the left he rarely gets any freedom until the game opens up so I would love to see him get on the right hand side today where he can run at St Mirren's defence and get to the byline.

2-0/1 to Rangers with Roofe scoring the first.

bluenoz likes this
39 minutes ago, Griffin Peterson said:

If the game were off would it really be that bad? 

Rest before Saturday and reschedule when we could have stronger depth available? 

Trying to take the positive of that scenario. 

Yes it would be bad. We want to keep getting points on board the quicker the better and keep they bastards as far away from us as possible without giving them any hint of hope.

seen an ad on twitter (can't find it again) that St Mirren sponsored and it's something like (can't remember exact words) "same as the the last match, Rangers".  also seen that goodwin character bumping his gums asking for refs to be brave to award penalties against us.

that mob are getting uppity. get them put in their place the night Rangers.

LiverpoolBlue likes this