*****The Official St Mirren v Rangers Match Thread*

The Godfather

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, pollok-bear said:

Mate I don't enjoy any league games this season.

Every game is a cup final. So important to win the league this year.

I know the feeling mate. I'm getting more nervous every fuckin game ! You are right winning the league is so important this season

5 minutes ago, Laudrup1984 said:

Out for a walk. Just passed Ibrox stadium and our buses have literally just left. Nice wee treat.

My eyesight isn't great but sadly I couldn't see Arfield. Hopefully I'm just a blind bastard! 

Would love to go out for a walk and pass Ibrox mate.

I live like 20 miles away would be an absolute mission :lol:

3 minutes ago, BlueAvenger said:

I know the feeling mate. I'm getting more nervous every fuckin game ! You are right winning the league is so important this season

I have a sick feeling at the bottom of my stomach and no amount of Whisky's so far have made me feel any better. :lol:

7 minutes ago, Laudrup1984 said:

Out for a walk. Just passed Ibrox stadium and our buses have literally just left. Nice wee treat.

My eyesight isn't great but sadly I couldn't see Arfield. Hopefully I'm just a blind bastard! 

The way he reacted to his injury on Saturday makes me doubt he’ll even be ready for the old firm game, plus he’ll have missed a few days training now 

15 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

Off to get a cargo fuck it. Kidded maself on long enough

She's got that beeling look about her because I said I wasn't drinking today, you would think after 22 years she would be used to me talking shite, in for a bath then up the shop for some ciders, fucking sick of spirits just now. 

2 minutes ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

She's got that beeling look about her because I said I wasn't drinking today, you would think after 22 years she would be used to me talking shite, in for a bath then up the shop for some ciders, fucking sick of spirits just now. 

Do they ciders start with an H and end in enry westons 

Archived