*****The Official St Mirren v Rangers Match Thread*

The Godfather

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, kelvd1873 said:

He’s probably been told to hold the ball up and keep possesion by the management!!

There was what, 20 minutes left in the game, we were on a 3-v-3 counter (I think), I'm pretty certain the management team would not expect their instructions to be taken so literally that in those situations you just turn back and slow it all down. 

Kent has done that in the past 6 or 7 games he has played, so I sincerely doubt it's the Management team, rather, it's Kent and his confidence is so low that he is too scared to take risks. 

Just now, HG5 said:

Good 3 points & keeps the run going, but you wonder where we’d have been without 2 gifts like you’d rarely see in parks football!

This , we were fkn dreadful apart from 2 gifts , created nothing without Kent even though he’s off form,, fantastic 3 points, he lander and Goldson excellent

Really happy with that. That pitch wasn't the best and ball was bobbling like fuck. I thought Barisic was absolute class today.... really starting to be solid as fuck at the back now. 

Alfie back with a goal was brilliant for us....hope to fuck he gets the winner at the weekend. Helander solid as fuck.... it's a great result all round. Only downside was Kent....looks totally bereft of ideas now. 

One more game down. We move on. 

Come on Rangers!!!!

:UK: :UK: :UK:

Just now, Laudrup1984 said:

St Mirren are a decent outfit. Very important and professional win.

Clean sheet. Morelos looking good. Roofe being Roofe. Aribo and Kamara doing bits. Hagi involved in goals.

Will take that.

Outwith the top 3 st mirren are easily the best of the rest at the minute. A win there is a result for sure. At this time the wins are all that matter. 

1 minute ago, Amato said:

Kent is offering nothing right now. Looks like he has no confidence, always chooses the safe option

I don't disagree mate but his form in the OF games is off the scale. He's been the difference in two of the last three wins against them.

Archived