Ianis Hagi

RockwellGers

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, LucyBlue said:

Been saying it for months.

It's like trying to teach the blind to see however.

This guy will win us 55. 

Gave you a like but I wouldn't go as far as saying he'll win us 55. I got really pissed off at comments about him at the end of last season and the start of this season, took a holiday from FF laughing at some of the cunts when he scored against hibs. He's just a young un but it's as clear as day he's got talent and something in midfield we don't have.

He'll take time and will likely be at his best when he's left us. One of few who wants to take a shot early and he sticks in that hole just behind the strikers looking to play them in with a pass.

Just now, JWAC said:

Gave you a like but I wouldn't go as far as saying he'll win us 55. I got really pissed off at comments about him at the end of last season and the start of this season, took a holiday from FF laughing at some of the cunts when he scored against hibs. He's just a young un but it's as clear as day he's got talent and something in midfield we don't have.

He'll take time and will likely be at his best when he's left us. One of few who wants to take a shot early and he sticks in that hole just behind the strikers looking to play them in with a pass.

We move round play, side to side, slick as....and up against 5-5-0 we struggle. He makes the difference. For every ball he loses he creates a chance at goal. He's different. We all want him to be his Dad...he's not. What he is, is a guy who will make a difference when we're struggling. 

1 minute ago, LucyBlue said:

We move round play, side to side, slick as....and up against 5-5-0 we struggle. He makes the difference. For every ball he loses he creates a chance at goal. He's different. We all want him to be his Dad...he's not. What he is, is a guy who will make a difference when we're struggling. 

Does well considering the amount of times he gets fouled in a game, fair play to him for getting up and getting on with it 

2 minutes ago, LucyBlue said:

Agreed, he's the answer to teams trying to stop our full backs which they've been trying since dundee hibs. Get it in centre and through them

6 minutes ago, JWAC said:

Agreed, he's the answer to teams trying to stop our full backs which they've been trying since dundee hibs. Get it in centre and through them

Exactly. he can beat his man 9 times out of time, he's got a shot on him....he's something different. And....he's actually produced.

• 4 weeks later...

Have to admit at the start of the season I thought Kent would outshine Hagi in terms of goals and assists but it's really been the other way around.

Also, that's a couple of times now Hagi's been dropped and came back in to make a huge difference, he's really making that jersey his own. Great wee player 

Very similar to his first goal against Braga at Ibrox. Cutting in from the right on to his left foot, running parallel to the 18 yard box line and then cutting the shot back into the corner against the direction everyone was moving. Only difference was he was a few yards further out.

Obviously a strength of his and hope he does it more. Going to be really interesting to see how he progresses as he really brings a spark of invention to the team when we are struggling to break down a “park the bus” defence.

On 08/01/2021 at 21:10, LucyBlue said:

.......he's got a shot on him....

This is something he brings to the team. Tav & Borna can hit a dead ball, as can Hagi but, Hagi is more of a threat shooting from outside the box in open play - something that I think we need more of.

Archived