We’ve had ‘best’, ‘worst’, ‘average’ - which player disappointed you the most?

Sparkle

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, TamCoopz said:

Guivarc’h

That's who I immediately thought of too, great shout.

Closer to home, Andy Webster looked tremendous at Hearts and did nothing for us due to injuries. Another from Hearts was Allan Johnston who looked quite decent and did very little for us.

Just now, Pure_Quality said:

That's who I immediately thought of too, great shout.

Closer to home, Andy Webster looked tremendous at Hearts and did nothing for us due to injuries. Another from Hearts was Allan Johnston who looked quite decent and did very little for us.

Aye injuries was the main issue with him I think, could’ve been one of the better Scottish players but he wasn’t much of a loss that I was disappointed in him tbh 

4 minutes ago, jackrfc95 said:

Rossiter

Expected much more from him but another one that will make a career out of lying on the treatment bench. Tbf though think the last I read he’d been injury free for a bit, not sure about now but we’ve given him a healthy bank balance 

2 minutes ago, TamCoopz said:

Expected much more from him but another one that will make a career out of lying on the treatment bench. Tbf though think the last I read he’d been injury free for a bit, not sure about now but we’ve given him a healthy bank balance 

Thought he'd be a great signing, even when Gerrard came in I thought he might somehow stay fit but was never going to happen. 

Archived