***** The Official Rangers vs Scum Match Thread *****

RFCRobertson

Rangers v Tarrier Scum

Date: Jan 2nd 2021

kick off: 12:30

Venue: Ibrox Stadium

As we remember the beloved 66 on jan 2nd 1971 who didnt return and toast her majesty the queen in the loving cup ceremony, our first match of the new year is against our old rivials. A firm beating is whata required lads and girls, no fucking about. 

A full 3 points and nothing less is what I and what you should all want, this game can be the difference between us having a hand on the cup and it being nervy. 

Currently injury wise, Ryan Jack and Scott Arfield are doubts. 

Outwith that, onward to Victory Glasgow Rangers! With Heart and hand, Sword and Shield we'll guard old derrys walls because the cry is and always will be No Surrender!

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Prso's headband said:

My only issue is Gerrard might start Balogun over Helander and that’s an abs no no. 

This is a concern but I like to think today’s starting 11 was Saturdays with the exception of Kent for Hagi.

Helanders positional sense is much better than Baloguns and they are going to use attack as best form of defence at the weekend by playing Griffiths and Edouard together 

McGregor

Tavernier Goldson Helander Barisic

Kamara Davis Aribo

Roofe Morelos Kent

I'd start Kent. He usually does well against the scum and I think we'll need his pace. Also I'm not sure if Hagi is suited for playing in an Old Firm. If Arfield was fit for the match I wouldn't be against playing Aribo in the front 3 with Kamara, Davis and Arfield in the midfield. 

Archived