***** The Official Rangers vs Scum Match Thread *****

RFCRobertson

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, RFCRobertson said:

Yup. A draw is disastrous and a loss is unthinkable. A win is the only acceptable outcome for our advantage both postion and psychologically. Any loss in points give celtic a boost because it lets them hang on. Want to chuck these cunts off the cliff along with any hopes of clawing back the league

Fuck off😂 

6 minutes ago, RFCRobertson said:

Yup. A draw is disastrous and a loss is unthinkable. A win is the only acceptable outcome for our advantage both postion and psychologically. Any loss in points give celtic a boost because it lets them hang on. Want to chuck these cunts off the cliff along with any hopes of clawing back the league

You’re talking mince mate! A draw suits us far better than it does them! As you say, all it does it let them hang on, nothing more! A draw and we’re still unbeaten.. psychologically massive for both camps! 

All that being said, we should be looking to finish the bastards off!! 

17 minutes ago, Boybluesy said:

Just watched the highlights of scum v Dundee Utd.  They are still woeful at the back, we can run them ragged.

I thought they looked a bit better than the last time I saw their highlights. Their first 2 goals came from giving Soro and Turnbull far too much space and far too many touches of the ball before striking but they did create a lot of chances, although they were allowed to with Dundee United sitting too deep and getting nowhere near them. Think the 3rd goal was a mistake at the back as well. 

Need to be on our game because I can see them being well up for it and they are capable of starting fast (AC Milan away). 

47 minutes ago, Brian Fantana said:

keep their fans thinking they can turn the season around. 

It would seem that many of them already believe the season has turned after their recent sensational form against the dross of the League. They just do not learn, before the last game they were telling us that it was going to be five or six easy, it should have been, to us. Similar comments about their superiority have appeared in the last few days showing that many of THEM still cannot grasp that we are not the same donkeys towing Pedro's caravan.

Where we turned up, mentally screwed about playing THEM, essentially two goals down before a ball was kicked, now it should be THEM fearing us after what happened the last time. That being said I am expecting a far tougher game than the last time, especially if we cannot score early and shatter any confidence that they might have built up. As has been said by many on here already, any sort of win will kill THEM off, they will not turn around a 19 point gap no matter how many games in hand, that knowledge alone should have THEM far more up for it than they were at The Piggery.

It is gonna be a wild ride, bring it on.

2 hours ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

Seems most pundits have us as favourites, I don’t know whether they believe that or are just looking for us to make an arse of ourselves and snigger if they’re proved wrong

We are at home and have a commanding lead in the table . It’s common sense to back us if your a pundit or a neutral placing a bet . This is normality in old firm fixtures , the last few years were not 

2 minutes ago, King Jela said:

I thought they looked a bit better than the last time I saw their highlights. Their first 2 goals came from giving Soro and Turnbull far too much space and far too many touches of the ball before striking but they did create a lot of chances, although they were allowed to with Dundee United sitting too deep and getting nowhere near them. Think the 3rd goal was a mistake at the back as well. 

Need to be on our game because I can see them being well up for it and they are capable of starting fast (AC Milan away). 

I watched 7 minutes of highlights Dundee scum could have scored three times including a goal line clearance that resulted in that big lurch cunt going of injured. They’re pish 

1 hour ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Its huge mate, the league could be pivotal for dominance for years.

A win takes us 10 points ahead if they manage to win their games on hand which is far from a given. Its puts huge focus and pressure on Lennon again and I doubt he'd survive January.

Even a draw means they need favours from others and again what a position to be for the 1st time in a decade.

If we were to lose, it allows the pressure to ramp up on ourselves which we don't need. It wouldn't be devastating, just something we could do without.

Its the 1st time in a decade we put ourselves in a position to have winning our 1st title in a decade in our own hands.

Every league game we seem to have played recently has had the feeling of being a vital match for me.

Maybe after the past couple of seasons where we won this fixture but never capitalised has me thinking this game isn’t the title decider win lose or draw but aye it’s fuckin huge😁

Wishing my life away until the next game.

2 hours ago, Real Ranger said:

For me this is the biggest game since the last game.

Of course it will help greatly but nothing is decided no matter what the result is.

That’s true in a mathematical sense but this an opportunity to really kill them off psychologically. Especially when they’ve won a few games recently so probably got some hope again 

The chatter down south in the EPL is another football lockdown if more players get tested positive. Since Queen Nicola likes to show herself as tougher than Boris, we could see the league suspended in January if this virus gets more out of control. All the more reason to be 19 points ahead come Saturday in case there is another truncated league.

1 minute ago, Shuggy said:

The chatter down south in the EPL is another football lockdown if more players get tested positive. Since Queen Nicola likes to show herself as tougher than Boris, we could see the league suspended in January if this virus gets more out of control. All the more reason to be 19 points ahead come Saturday in case there is another truncated league.

The “chatter down south” has been rejected and only that balloon Sam Allardyce has been pushing it mainly because his team is pish 

48 minutes ago, dougie76 said:

Fuck off😂 

40 minutes ago, scottyc06 said:

You’re talking mince mate! A draw suits us far better than it does them! As you say, all it does it let them hang on, nothing more! A draw and we’re still unbeaten.. psychologically massive for both camps! 

All that being said, we should be looking to finish the bastards off!! 

Youse are both talking absolute shite. A win extends our lead to 19 pts (or 10) starting the new year, that means that even if they beat us in the next two old firms its still a 4 point lead and theyd need us to lose/draw. So in short a win completely fucks any chance they have at making a comeback.

Id take that over a draw which means the gap stays the same and its 16(7) pts difference, that less of a cushion which a bad run of form and old firm means the league is up in the air. 

So given how great we have been this season, our boys are in good form, goals are coming from all over the park, there is no one single reason we shouldnt be leaving this fixture with all 3 points. A draw isn't acceptable, not to me and it shouldn't be to any Rangers fan either. 

If we're 2-0 up at half time I fully expect the bus chasers to invade Ibrox to get the game postponed. 

I want them chasing after their own players, management and club staff. 

I want them in the streets crying. 

I want them dead and buried come full time on Saturday. 

I want Neil Lennon handcuffed to the goalposts at that midden with a ten year contract stapled to his heed. 

Murder them Rangers and finally put them in their place back where they belong. 

BC7xyBuCcAA4Cgq.jpg.e252e556a41637355c5f2243600dc791.jpg

3 minutes ago, RFCRobertson said:

Youse are both talking absolute shite. A win extends our lead to 19 pts (or 10) starting the new year, that means that even if they beat us in the next two old firms its still a 4 point lead and theyd need us to lose/draw. So in short a win completely fucks any chance they have at making a comeback.

Id take that over a draw which means the gap stays the same and its 16(7) pts difference, that less of a cushion which a bad run of form and old firm means the league is up in the air. 

So given how great we have been this season, our boys are in good form, goals are coming from all over the park, there is no one single reason we shouldnt be leaving this fixture with all 3 points. A draw isn't acceptable, not to me and it shouldn't be to any Rangers fan either. 

You started early mate?

3 minutes ago, RFCRobertson said:

The bigotry party never ends Dougie :cheers: we'll just need to agree to disagree mate, I'd personally prefer a win and you a draw either way so long as the tarriers dont win thats the important thing

We would all prefer a win ya mad man, all l'm saying is a draw wouldn't be the end of the world, 🍻

Archived