***** The Official Rangers vs Scum Match Thread *****

RFCRobertson

I have a sneaky feeling the players have possibly been giving less than 100% in some of the last few games....saving themselves for Saturday so they can bust a gut and blow these scummy bastards out the water. I also expect SG to throw in a couple of surprises in the line up. 

I'm not trying to get ahead of myself and get my hopes up just in case, but I really feel like we will do this on Saturday. 

Come on Rangers, intae these tarrier bastards!!!!

:UK: :UK: :UK:

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, LegendofCoop said:

I have a sneaky feeling the players have possibly been giving less than 100% in some of the last few games....saving themselves for Saturday so they can bust a guy and blow these scummy bastards out the water. I also expect SG to throw in a couple of surprises in the line up. 

I'm not trying to get ahead of myself and get my hopes up just in case, but I really feel like we will do this on Saturday. 

Yasssss the big man has the battle fever on.

Home record is ridiculous, ibrox it's an absolute fortress

14 games inc Europe

13wins

1draw v benfica

64 goals scored.

Gerrard doesn't need to do much talking. As long as we are still least 16 clear at 230pm on Saturday that's all that matters.

Just now, MacBoyd said:

A little concerned with the midfield. No tackler in there. The new celtic players will provide more energy than lego etc. They are already lucky to be playing at an empty Ibrox.

I get what you’re saying and we’ll miss Jack but Kamara is capable of putting himself about. 

1 hour ago, King Jela said:

I thought they looked a bit better than the last time I saw their highlights. Their first 2 goals came from giving Soro and Turnbull far too much space and far too many touches of the ball before striking but they did create a lot of chances, although they were allowed to with Dundee United sitting too deep and getting nowhere near them. Think the 3rd goal was a mistake at the back as well. 

Need to be on our game because I can see them being well up for it and they are capable of starting fast (AC Milan away). 

We've played far better teams this season in Europe.  They are bigging up Soro and Turnbull but they I'd much rather have Aribo and Kamara than either of those two.  Julien is fucked and they won't play Duffy cause he's shite.  If we turn up, we'll turn them over.

1 hour ago, LegendofCoop said:

I have a sneaky feeling the players have possibly been giving less than 100% in some of the last few games....saving themselves for Saturday so they can bust a gut and blow these scummy bastards out the water. I also expect SG to throw in a couple of surprises in the line up. 

They definitely conserved themselves against St Mirren second half.  I got the feeling we could have blown them away if we had to.

Archived