***** The Official Rangers vs Scum Match Thread *****

RFCRobertson

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They played their best and we strolled second half even before Red card.

First half they dominated but didnae score .

At the end of the day its the score that matters, do you think they gave a fuck we dominated cup final???

23 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

No problem mate, I was just so relieved to get the 3 points today that did not seem likely for most of the game, but absolutely delighted how it ended.

Went out with Mrs Bru after the game for a brisk walk to get rid of some of the tension that had built up during that 90 minutes.  

WATP 

Aye nerve shredding. Just need to keep it up. Its in our hands. 

2nd half much better

🇬🇧🇬🇧

19 minutes ago, Ger_onimo said:

The absolute state of it 🤢

Does that all the time, biggest plastic hardman ever to play the game. Can you imagine Souness, Keane, Duncan Ferguson, Gattuso or even his stinking manager pulling that shite?

Get it right up him, his clatty supporters, his vile manager and every cunt associated with that club.

15 minutes ago, Ger_onimo said:

The absolute state of it 🤢

I said at the time, that cunt Lennon has brought him on to get Alfie sent off to try and even things up. Not only is Lego a cheating wee coward, his arsehole of a manager is too. That was his managers instructions, and I don't doubt that for a minute. 

23 hours ago, glasgow argyle said:

I really can't believe how bad they were against us last time, I think they will be fired up for it tomorrow,  they surely won't be so poor.  Of course I think we can beat them but I think it will be close,  and we need at least 8 players to be 7 or 8 or 9 out of 10. If we play to our potential I fancy us to win,  but I don't see them being a pushover.  I hope I.m being cautious  and we do win convincingly  but any win will do. 

As I said any win will do. As I thought it was a tight game, but it makes up for losing the league cup final to them, when we were the far superior team that day. We didn't play well,  definitely missed Jack and Arfield,  i thought aribo was exceptionally poor,  that sort of game doesn't suit his style. TLB moaning about red card, so all things considered it was another huge step towards 55

Archived