***** The Official Rangers vs Scum Match Thread *****

RFCRobertson

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
57 minutes ago, MacBoyd said:

A little concerned with the midfield. No tackler in there. The new celtic players will provide more energy than lego etc. They are already lucky to be playing at an empty Ibrox.

Aribo and Kamara are a class above anything they have in midfield both are big strong lads as well I wouldn’t worry mate

1 minute ago, pollok-bear said:

If I had the choice to have one night wae wee alfies burd or for him to score a tap in on Saturday. I would pick the tap in.

Choose the tap in then quickly tap her while he’s still playing then bolt, he’ll never catch you 

8 hours ago, Jakes Pal said:

As much as Alfie will now be straining on the leash to get at THEM after ending the drought, I would keep him on the bench as the ace up our sleeve. If things are not going great it would be like throwing a wildcat in amongst the pigeons, if things are going well, bring him on to further demoralise them and hopefully hammer the final couple of nails into their coffin.

Cliché Loyal.

He will play Gerrard likes him for his hold up play and dragging defences out of position.Alfie starts 

There can be no complacency and every man selected must do his duty. They will be up for this and we have to want it more than them. The fact we're going in as favourites worries me a bit but as long as we play to our potential and properly show up for this, we will win

Archived