***** The Official Rangers vs Scum Match Thread *****

RFCRobertson

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, GaryMc said:

There is another clip that shows Morelos does try to give him a wee slap just before brown makes a meal of it. It's nothing really but can guarantee that compliance officer cow will cite Morelos for it.

If anyone gets cited it should be that shitebag. Trying to get a fellow player sent off for "simulation". It won't happen though, think that cow of a CO must be pumping that ugly cunt! 

Just now, Leftpegcoopz11 said:

If anyone gets cited it should be that shitebag. Trying to get a fellow player sent off for "simulation". It won't happen though, think that cow of a CO must be pumping that ugly cunt! 

Aye can guarantee nothing will get done to that cunt brown. He's protected in Scotland.

Fuck it anyway as we beat the cunts when we didn't even turn up and that'll hurt them more than anything! 😁👍

10 minutes ago, slimjim1690 said:

How many times is he gonny say "I thought we were excellent and the better team" every time they get beat?:craphead:

He's got to appease the great unwashed somehow, the deluded prick that he is. Hope they enjoy their flight to Dubai, the pilot is a Gers man, and let's them watch it all over again. :lol:

Cumon Rangers! Fucking brilliant, it's gonna be a few days before I come down from this one. What a crazy game but we got the 3 points!

The first half we were absolutely shite and to be fair to them their diamond was working (only saying that because we won). We were struggling to get the ball to Roofe and Morelos and when both dropped deep they just came into bodies and we were completely neglecting the chance to play in the spaces out wide because we were so narrow and playing into their hands.

As for the fucking about in our own third we got very lucky that we had Allan McGregor between the sticks. It was hard to watch us continue to try and play that way when they were pressing us and getting so much joy. It was the same reason they beat us at Ibrox last season (along with dodgy tactics) and the 2-1 loss at parkhead a couple of years ago.

The manager made the right change by bringing Hagi on and taking off Roofe. Gave us the change to move celtic's diamond and/or double up on their sole full backs which helped us move the ball better and defend much better. Despite what professional victim neil lennon says celtic were not "in the ascendancy" because the game had levelled out after Gerrard's change at half time. Once again celtic's only half chance in the second half (Balogun block from eduoard) was from us trying to play out when the option wasn't there. 

I know the manager said Roofe had a niggle but Alfie was the right option and that was proven with that roll on bitton. That's him at his best and though I think he plays well with Roofe he is at his best when he's up there alone up against defenders. 

As soon as the sending off happened there was no doubt we were going to win for me and it was important we scored asap. Wee bit of fortune with the goal? No doubt. However, we have shown once again how important set pieces are to us. Even when things aren't going well for us we always have the ability to score from a corner or free kick.

A brilliant day, a brilliant result and 19 points ahead. 

Cheer up neil lennon...thanks for the banter...zero shots on target to beat your diddy goalkeeper!

1 minute ago, GaryMc said:

Aye can guarantee nothing will get done to that cunt brown. He's protected in Scotland.

Fuck it anyway as we beat the cunts when we didn't even turn up and that'll hurt them more than anything! 😁👍

Exactly, even harder for them to take, knowing we've played pretty poor and still fucked them! Love it :UK:

6 minutes ago, slimjim1690 said:

How many times is he gonny say "I thought we were excellent and the better team" every time they get beat?:craphead:

Don’t think it was a goal scoring opportunity AND he might have go a shot away on target.

which one is it then ya haverin’ ginger cunt?

8 minutes ago, beararse said:

I couldn’t believe the nick of the cunt in that interview on Sky before the game.

Slevers on his top lip, and eyes that looked like a rabbit with myxomatosis.... 😂😂😂

15350171-7B1D-4177-883D-112CAEBE93DB.png

I seen than too . Looked even more gruesome than normal . The photo is a fair likeness tbf:p:

8 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

I seen than too . Looked even more gruesome than normal . The photo is a fair likeness tbf:p:

It’s hard to believe that that photo of Lennon hasn’t been photoshopped and that it was actually taken straight from the VT

Things are looking good for us, no denying it, but there is still a long way to go. A brilliant 3 points and we move on. If we see out January without dropping points then, and only then will I start to truly believe. 

The plus points are that we have Katic, Jack & Arfield to come back at crucial points in the season. We've got players like Defoe, Itten, Helander & Hagi that haven't played a lot, so we can reply on them for fresh legs. 

But still a long way to go......

Just now, LegendofCoop said:

Things are looking good for us, no denying it, but there is still a long way to go. A brilliant 3 points and we move on. If we see out January without dropping points then, and only then will I start to truly believe. 

The plus points are that we have Katic, Jack & Arfield to come back at crucial points in the season. We've got players like Defoe, Itten, Helander & Hagi that haven't played a lot, so we can reply on them for fresh legs. 

But still a long way to go......

Think Defoe and Itten will definitely have a huge part to play if we want to go further in Europe.

4 minutes ago, beararse said:

It’s hard to believe that that photo of Lennon hasn’t been photoshopped and it that was actually taken straight from the VT

Should have had an 18 rating on it. Couldn't believe a manager could turn up for an interview with slavers/spunk on his lips and streamy bloodshot eyes :vomit::

Archived