***** The Official Rangers vs Scum Match Thread *****

RFCRobertson

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

After reading a few media reports and listening to Lemon’s interview about how fantastic they were... this was their cup final of a match against us. Almost make or break. And they had 3 shots on target. Just 3.

Yes they were better than us in the first half, no doubt, but it sounds like they are trying to re write history (again). 

2 minutes ago, Master_Betty said:

After reading a few media reports and listening to Lemon’s interview about how fantastic they were... this was their cup final of a match against us. Almost make or break. And they had 3 shots on target. Just 3.

Yes they were better than us in the first half, no doubt, but it sounds like they are trying to re write history (again). 

Fuck them.

2 hours ago, esquire8 said:

Watching some of it back....

Thumbs barge into Roofe was a penalty.

Duffy's horrendous tackle on Kent should've been a red.

35th minute on Kamara should have been a penalty as well that was clear obstruction and fuck all was made of it. 

Now that we’ve won the game and pretty much nailed 55, fwiw am I the only one thinking the red was a bit harsh? Tin hat on here because I know I’ll probably get pelters 😂

Also never understood why two Israeli boys play for those ambulance chasing, Palestine supporting scumbags. Makes it all the more sweeter. 

Just now, Brackley Bluenose said:

Now that we’ve won the game and pretty much nailed 55, fwiw am I the only one thinking the red was a bit harsh? Tin hat on here because I know I’ll probably get pelters 😂

Also never understood why two Israeli boys play for those ambulance chasing, Palestine supporting scumbags. Makes it all the more sweeter. 

Morelos 100% gets a shot away there. Deny us of that, with the only punishment being a yellow? That would have been even more harsh on us. 100% Red.

3 minutes ago, Brackley Bluenose said:

Harsh fuck all mate stonewaller

2 minutes ago, Graham said:

Morelos 100% gets a shot away there. Deny us of that, with the only punishment being a yellow? That would have been even more harsh on us. 100% Red.

Aye you’re right mate, I think the only thing that came into my mind is he is very wide. Ajer is never catching him but possibly quite a tight angle. Fuck them, actually don’t know why I posted that. Half cut and now feel like a cunt! Get it right up them 

6 minutes ago, Brackley Bluenose said:

If Ajer had been 10 yards nearer the goal it's a yellow but he's so far out of position that Morelos is clean through, it's a red every day of the week.

9 minutes ago, Brackley Bluenose said:

Their own manager admitted Morelos would have gone on to get a shot so bitton prevented a goal scoring opportunity , plain and simple. 

11 minutes ago, Brackley Bluenose said:

Wasn’t harsh enough mate. 

20 minutes ago, Straight-Edge-Loyal said:

That's got to be a ban cheating wee cunt. 

You're correct. 

Madden should never ref a game in Scotland ever again. 

To give a vicious uppercut to the hardest player on the park is just outrageous!!!!!! 

12 minutes ago, TheKingObv said:

That celtic player passing the ball out of play at the end (94th minute) when under little pressure, when desperate for a goal, was hilarious. Never seen anything like it before.

You can tell that was the exact moment where they were completely rattled psychologically so they just decided to give up.

Lovely stuff.

13 minutes ago, Brackley Bluenose said:

when most of the taigs on ssb etc are even admitting it's a red, it's a red :lol:

Archived