***** The Official Rangers vs Scum Match Thread *****

RFCRobertson

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thinking back to the first half, for all their dominance the defence were still excellent limiting to most of their chances to shots from outside the box. Davis and Kamara also helped in that department, the problem lay with Aribo and the front 3 who were poor in all departments.

The introduction of Hagi certainly made a positive difference.

2 minutes ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

Shagger deserves his motm, but Davis was a close second imo. He is no youngster, but got in about the midfield and broke the play up. 

Reads the game so well.

100% agree greegsy’s save’s essentially won us that. But Davis was like young midfielder, early to mid 20’s, done everything necessary. 

Karma is a bitch especially with the cup last year hopefully that knocks them to fuck

playing well first half and getting fuck all for it shows we have the mentality just need to keep it going Win a the games in January and it’s coming home 🇬🇧#55 let’s go 

3 away games and one home game to come for Rangers. Toughest will be Pittodrie next week.

Away to HIbs looks less of a challenge as it used to, they have lost two home games on the trot.

Tims have three home and one away but they face the second form team home and away - Livingston.

As with December, just keep matching celtic and all will be well.

You could definitely tell the midfield was lacking the presence and physicality of Jack/Arfield but they got the job done regardless. 

What a result. Just have to hope that there's no letdown as in previous seasons after big Old Firm wins, but I do think this team is different than previous years.

Brilliant day and even more enjoyable as we weren't at our best. I've seen a few on Twitter saying it was exactly like the cup final last year in reverse. Let's get something straight last year's cup final we had so many chances-alfie had 3 one on ones with the keeper, two cleared off the line, a few scrambles in their box and a missed penalty. Today they didn't open us up once. They had a load of possession but showed little for it.  Anyways rant over im away for another beer.

Just now, donaghy said:

Brilliant day and even more enjoyable as we weren't at our best. I've seen a few on Twitter saying it was exactly like the cup final last year in reverse. Let's get something straight last year's cup final we had so many chances-alfie had 3 one on ones with the keeper, two cleared off the line, a few scrambles in their box and a missed penalty. Today they didn't open us up once. They had a load of possession but showed little for it.  Anyways rant over im away for another beer.

You sound disappointed tbh  

ftp

i'm delighted with the result but disappointed with the performance i think some of our players didn't turn up i'm not giving them credit for closing us down because we should have done better in possession:headwall:

Archived