***** The Official Rangers vs Scum Match Thread *****

RFCRobertson

24 minutes ago, Shuggy said:

Away to HIbs looks less of a challenge as it used to, they have lost two home games on the trot.

Wouldnt look to much into it mate, they'll get a spark of life for when we come to town. Just look at Hearts last season, bottom the table, won fuck all yet turned up when we played them. 

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

we were lacking bite in midfled today but what a professonal job we pulled off.

absolute steaming drunk right now and beaming with pride.

hope the day was good for you all and the start to the year you all wanted or needed.

check gerrards birth certificate to see if his father is walter smith.

1 minute ago, Mclean RFC said:

tarriers play there best game of the season and still get beat.

ahhhhhhhhh bliss.

Reminiscent of sir Walters 9 in a row team back in the day and it is fkn brilliant to know the bastards will be spewing in their drink WATP

1 hour ago, billscott said:

you can argue about morelos being through on goal etc but surely the rugby tackle itself deserves a red card  also duffys tackle on kent later could easily be a red card 

Duffy's tackle not even discussed on Sportscene. 🥴

33 minutes ago, SURRENDERNO said:

Reminiscent of sir Walters 9 in a row team back in the day and it is fkn brilliant to know the bastards will be spewing in their drink WATP

choking hopefully. the mental damage this game will cause them should not be underestimated.

2 minutes ago, Mclean RFC said:

Harsh. he was only metres away with touching the ball and looking at the player.

I'll need to watch the highlights but there was one angle they showed today where I'm sure his studs go into the player. 

Initial reaction was red but yeah I know what you mean. Worth a look in the cold.light of day.

2 minutes ago, papaguy51 said:

What a fucking game boys.

Without question, that’s sweeter than a 4-0 humping. I don’t think it’s over, but they’ll never come back from that mentally. 

The sweetest bit for me was watching the delusion from lennon at the end. They believe it's their right to win this title and don't know how to handle our resurgence. 

Our professionalism is outstanding.

16 minutes ago, Negri's lovechild said:

I'll need to watch the highlights but there was one angle they showed today where I'm sure his studs go into the player. 

Initial reaction was red but yeah I know what you mean. Worth a look in the cold.light of day.

literally my pal said '' the ref has been decent today'' then that shambles of a tackle happened.

wtf was those 4 mintues at the end all about too. all i could do was laugh and shake my head. rabid fergie time.

14 minutes ago, Negri's lovechild said:

The sweetest bit for me was watching the delusion from lennon at the end. They believe it's their right to win this title and don't know how to handle our resurgence. 

Our professionalism is outstanding.

walter smith in his second tenure with the likes of chistian dailly in the team was so professional. but spot on. the consistency in our play throughout the season so far is remarkable. it is no surprise now we are set to beat a lot of records.

Ref could have flashed his card a few times let them away with murder but let them explode as we were not at the races today but still beat them

mentality is there for us this year going to be sweeter when lift the title this year 🇬🇧

Archived