***** The Official Rangers vs Scum Match Thread *****

RFCRobertson

3 minutes ago, MisterC said:

There can be no complacency and every man selected must do his duty. They will be up for this and we have to want it more than them. The fact we're going in as favourites worries me a bit but as long as we play to our potential and properly show up for this, we will win

If we show up and want to win, we will win. No two ways about it. Can empty the tank if need be.

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, MisterC said:

There can be no complacency and every man selected must do his duty. They will be up for this and we have to want it more than them. The fact we're going in as favourites worries me a bit but as long as we play to our potential and properly show up for this, we will win

Seeing a few of this worried about being favourites and I get it based on past few yearsĀ Ā . But if we strive to become the dominant team in the country again we have to be used to it and our squad has to cope with it and actually enjoyĀ itĀ . Every time we play them at Ibrox we should be favouritesĀ 

Just now, cr3_bear said:

Seeing a few of this worried about being favourites and I get it based on past few yearsĀ Ā . But if we strive to become the dominant team in the country again we have to be used to it and our squad has to strive on itĀ . Every time we play them at Ibrox we should be favouritesĀ 

Agree with that mate, it's just me and my 'pessimists are never disappointed' mindset

4 minutes ago, MorelosRangers said:

If we score first then we will win comfortably.Ā 

I see it being a European type game.

2-0

Get back in yer snpĀ clothes rage thread and explain yerself ya numpty, Ā youĀ canny just post that ShiteĀ then sit back and watch it unfold šŸ¤£

32 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Still watching the season 18/19 games against them unwashed fucks. Kent looks a totally different player to the one we have now.

Still guts me thinking about the one that got away . The one where we had Alf sent off . We could and should have won that with 10 menĀ 

Just now, eejay the dj said:

Still guts me thinking about the one that got away . The one where we had Alf sent off . We could and should have won that with 10 menĀ 

Just watched it half n hour ago. On the last game of that season now. Arfield just slipped his goal in. Kent was fucking different class.

On 30/12/2020 at 18:37, bluesteel said:

I hope and believe we are this one game away from 55, I made a bargain with the Almighty that if I can hear the champs LG music one more time,Iā€™ll come quietly,now aged 84 with dodgy lungs it could be my last chance,so c,mon Rangers this auld bear is depending on you. WATP

image.thumb.png.dea9ac849ac7a61fd82a9967e9b4e671.png

Just watched that EdouardĀ tackle. Straight red no argument. Also st mirren should have had 2 sent off for elbows on Barasic and Goldson. The bias is laughable. If Rangers go out and tear the arse out of what is a poor celtic team I am going to enjoy theĀ  fuckĀ wits response.

3 minutes ago, bassettger said:

Just watched that EdouardĀ tackle. Straight red no argument. Also st mirren should have had 2 sent off for elbows on Barasic and Goldson. The bias is laughable. If Rangers go out and tear the arse out of what is a poor celtic team I am going to enjoy theĀ  fuckĀ wits response.

If we win it . Our club should come out immediately and go after these cunts at The spfl /sfa regards the compliance and the corruption that is clearly going onĀ 

17 minutes ago, bassettger said:

The papers are saying fuck all too

Ā 

Archived